PDA

View Full Version : Business Name Ideas

adamsmowing88
02-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Hey guys just need some help coming up with a business name for this season. This is what I have so far

The Yard Man[I like it, but does that sound not to personiable?]
Bigfoot Outdoors[I'm a big fella]
Bigfoot Lawn Care
GreenPro Lawn Care

Ny Help is appreciated.

**Adam

turfmaster
02-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Hey guys just need some help coming up with a business name for this season. This is what I have so far

The Yard Man[I like it, but does that sound not to personiable?]
Bigfoot Outdoors[I'm a big fella]
Bigfoot Lawn Care
GreenPro Lawn Care

Ny Help is appreciated.

**Adam

I like Green Pro Lawn Care
What ever name you chose make sure no one else has it.
Check online with your state. :D

jasonw
03-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I just recently changed my name. I started out as Foot Hill Lawn Care. I changed it now to "White Company" Doing this bypasses some legal red tape but the best benefit is I now operate as a holding company or umbrella corporation for all my ventures. Now I don't need a new license or bank account for each of them. Makes things a lot simpler for me.

Steve
03-01-2010, 11:38 AM
I like that you included your name in your forum name and I think it would be great if you included it in your business name.

What about something like Big Adam's Lawn Care?

That way people know who the owner is right off the bat! They know they will want to talk with Big Adam.

What's your thoughts on that?

adamsmowing88
03-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I actually like that Steve! That has a ring to it. It has a real personable touch because the town I am moving to has a population around only 2000 people that sounds almost perfect! Big Adam's Lawn Care it is! Hopefully its not taken by the time I move in May. Thank you to everyone who replied to this post. I look forward in the future to posting my experiences and helping people like me [eventually] become successful in this branch of the green industry!

Steve
03-02-2010, 11:40 AM
That is fantastic! Maybe you could even work your image into your logo some how!

I look forward in the future to posting my experiences and helping people like me [eventually] become successful in this branch of the green industry!

Remember you don't have to be an expert with anything when you post. Just offering your opinion is very helpful.

adamsmowing88
03-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah, that would be the problem...I wouldn't know where to start with a graphic design. I am a little bit artistically challenged.

**Adam

Steve
03-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I haven't experimented at all with this yet but they seem to work.

Do a search for "picture into cartoon" and a bunch of sites will pop up.

Here was the first one.

http://www.befunky.com/

Maybe you could experiment with one of them to create a fun logo image element that you could include in logo you are designing.