PDA

View Full Version : Hey all Bryan here from Tri-Star Services.

tristarservices
02-28-2010, 01:55 PM
:D I found this site online and started reading and decided that the business I had thought of starting for many years was now going to come to light. This site gave me the push to get it going.

:o My business is so new that I have no advertising yet, no account and no contacts. I am interested in any information I can get regarding "How to contact new clients" to When to do what.

:cool: As far as the work is concerned I have an understanding of the process such as edge, trim, mow, mulch, clrean-up... etc. BUT, I have no customers yet and do not know how to start.

:eek: This has become a little overwhelming but I believe that is because I feel the need to do it now and get out of my current part-time job. The season is here and I want to get going on it. :confused: Any ideas to get clients? I have made a couple of flyers and have business cards, what else can I do?

You may have noticed that I mentiond "I have no clients"...lol That was intentional because I am a tiny bit shy when speaking to people I dont know and could use any tips I can get.

Thank you all for thei forum and the posts. I will be checking here every day for new discussions.

Greatfully,

Bryan Stearns, Tri-star Services.
Does anyone have suggestions on a good program to use for keeping track of clients, accounts, accounting and payrol?

Steve
02-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to our forum!

You have business cards, are you handing them out yet? Do all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know you have started this business yet?

Does anyone have suggestions on a good program to use for keeping track of clients, accounts, accounting and payrol?
http://www.gophersoftware.com

tristarservices
03-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to our forum!

You have business cards, are you handing them out yet? Do all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know you have started this business yet?

http://www.gophersoftware.com

Actually all of this started this week. My business is so new I have nothing yet except the dream and plans. Getting down to earth (punn intended) the cards are being handed out, I have a couple of flyers printed to hand out and post in strategic locations (I hope), and I will be telling co-workers and others this week.

Any other ideas will be graciously received and used.

Thank you!

Steve
03-01-2010, 10:15 AM
It sounds like you are doing great so far! Keep up the good work and let us know how things are going as you move ahead.