PDA

View Full Version : Steve we need you!

stevenf
02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
First, let me start by saying I love this site. GREAT info and marketing templates!

One this is missing that im sure A LOT of us on this site could you. A I phone and Blackberry App mulch calculator. Something to calculate the ammount of mulch after we type in the desired height and sq. ft. Another nice little touch would be price. Let the program figure out the cost of material after we enter price per yard and a percentage markup. I would kill to have an App like this while im giving bids on residential properties! Im willing to pay a pretty penny! :rolleyes:

SuperiorPower
02-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Stevenf,

I don't know much about what applications the Blackberry can use but have you considered using an Excel document for this? According to their website you can use Excel on Blackberrys. It would be really easy to set this up in Excel and then if your phone accepts the document all you would have to do is enter the data in the selected boxes and bingo, you have your requested quote. I think an Excel spreadsheet would be better because you could always access it even if Data was unavailable.

Let me know if you need help with that. If you want I will make one for a decent price. In that event, let me know what all info you need in it (mulch, labor, etc).

Let me know,
Eli

Steve
02-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Do you have internet access on your phone? Could you use the marketing templates online?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=43299#post43299