PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Wyoming.

B-2 Lawncare
02-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Well hello out there.
I hope you guys well over look my spelling and grammar. I've spent to many years in the oil and gas industry. This is my first full year of ruining a Lawn care business. I have a small client base but hopefully with some marketing i will pick up some more work.
where i am at in Wyoming we get most of our precipitation in the spring as snow. But so far we have had a very mild winter. I run all John Deere equipment. At this point in my new career i have to use lawn tractors. I cant justify buying a mower that i cant use year round. I have one tractor with a snow blower and the other one has a front mounted snow blade.
I take care of two Home owners associations the post office and the new old folks home here in town. I have a question for you guys out there? For year round care what would you guys charge to mow about half an acre, along with taking care of a small pond and snow removal of a thirty car parking lot?
Look forward to talking with you guys let me know what you guys think.

lawnindustryconsultants.com
02-24-2010, 10:44 PM
well first hello and welcome to the biz. Feel free to visit the help me bid section. On the estimate lets look at it and see if you can do it and how long do you think it will take you?

Steve
02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Welcome to our forum.

I would say your first step would be to break down the jobs and figure out how long the jobs would take with the equipment you have.

I take care of two Home owners associations the post office and the new old folks home here in town. I have a question for you guys out there? For year round care what would you guys charge to mow about half an acre, along with taking care of a small pond and snow removal of a thirty car parking lot?
Look forward to talking with you guys let me know what you guys think.

How long would it take to:
Mow the half acre?
What do you need to care for the pond and how long would you spend per week doing it?
How long would it take to plow the driveway?