PDA

View Full Version : I am Back

lawnindustryconsultants.com
02-23-2010, 09:31 PM
well hello all! I am out of the military now and time to get back to the good stuff. I served many terms in Iraq and loved it and would go back but I have some life here to take care of. SO now back to the business's. I can not wait to get back to chattin with yall and catching up with what I missed. If you have never talked with me, then lets start now. Got a question feel free to ask me. My picture is still here on the forum so you have a face to go with the type. Can not wait to get back in to the swing again. Steve, I will be in touch with you.

LawnMedic
02-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Thank you for your service. Much respect. My name is Mike.

Steve
02-24-2010, 11:52 AM
I kept waiting to hear back from you :)

WELCOME BACK!

How does it feel being back home?

I bet you have tons of stories from your adventures.

02-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Well I will first start by saying! Wow what a ride it was. I have learned so much from over seas it was amazing. I am having issues sleeping now and having some problems with my hours but I will snap out of it. I am ready to put it behind me an get back to the swing of things. I will be willing to hear of some things that I missed. It was a pleasure to server for our country but I would stay in if I didnt miss my family. I am willing to talk to anyone who has thoughts of the service or knows someone that is thinking about it. So please lets start by filling me in?

Steve
02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
It seems you are here and are hitting the ground running!

Will you be building your consulting group up more now that you are back?

02-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes I will be working mostly in the consulting now the landscape biz is running on its own now and it is only in need of a little cleaning and it will be up to were I need it. The wife and her brother maintained it while I was gone. Now I am working on the consulting end strong. Looking for some info on how things have been. I will be trying to do more with the site and the other sites that i had in place. I am willing to get on some we conferences if anyone is having any. I am ready to get more involved steve.

Steve
02-26-2010, 10:58 AM
That is fantastic! I will keep you posted if we have any conference calls.