PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Account Templates

lklandscaping
02-23-2010, 07:31 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had any commercial marketing templates that they could share with me. So far all my accounts are residential, but I would like to expand by taking in new commercial accounts.

XtreemGreen
02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Please use the search function...

Try the thread...http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

lklandscaping
02-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks, Ive looked through all the templates and I couldn't seem to find one that was just targeted to businesses.

Steve
02-24-2010, 11:36 AM
I was just wondering if anyone had any commercial marketing templates that they could share with me

What would be you goal with such a marketing template?

I think the reason why you don't see commercial marketing templates on here like residential ones is because they differ in how they are approached.

With commercial, it seems you wont get anywhere sending them a flyer or door hanger. Instead you need to find the contact person and get in touch with them. Find out when they accept bids and find out what they want bidded on.

Does this help?

lklandscaping
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
What would be you goal with such a marketing template?

I think the reason why you don't see commercial marketing templates on here like residential ones is because they differ in how they are approached.

With commercial, it seems you wont get anywhere sending them a flyer or door hanger. Instead you need to find the contact person and get in touch with them. Find out when they accept bids and find out what they want bidded on.

Does this help?

Thanks, Helps alot.

Do you have any tips on finding this information out?

Steve
02-25-2010, 10:31 AM
If you want a quick response, basically each business handles it differently and you have to find the contact person at each location and ask them.

If you want to read some detailed information.

Here is the section of my blog that deals with commercial customers and it will help you quite a bit.

http://lawnchat.com/?cat=39

Let me know how this works out.

lklandscaping
02-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Very helpful...Thanks

Steve
02-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Keep us posted on how it all goes for you and what you experience. I'd love to hear your updates.

lklandscaping
02-27-2010, 07:21 AM
I'll be sure to keep you updated