PDA

View Full Version : hello from oregon

r8rfan
02-23-2010, 05:26 PM
hi, I am new to gopher and have just started my own landscape business. I hope to be working more now that spring is near. I have only three accounts as of now, but I am trying to get the word out and generate more soon! Any help would be great. I have been working in the field for about 8 years or so and decided to be my own boss! It's hard , but in the future I think it's worth it. I look forward to reading info that can help me get off the ground and contribute where I can!!

rawssrob
02-23-2010, 05:53 PM
welcome to the forum. Are you handing out any fliers or promoting your business in any way.

I think you will find a lot of help on here, I know I have. there are a lot of very knowledgeable members on this site.

Steve
02-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Welcome to our forum!

I have been working in the field for about 8 years or so and decided to be my own boss! It's hard , but in the future I think it's worth it

Oh this is very interesting! What made you decide to start up on your own? I bet knowing this could help others keep their employees.

Also what kinds of marketing did your previous employer do to attract new customers.

Reflecting on your previous experiences might really help you move forwards with your new business.