PDA

View Full Version : Check out this dog

picframer
02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I am a big dog lover, my son who is away at University sent me this earlier today, can you imagine this thing jumping up, placing it's paws on your sholders, looking down at you and saying FEED ME!!!...??? I have a Portugese Water Dog and think the world of her, took my daughter and I two years to finally get one, Maya is now two, they are an amazing dog, especially if anyone in your family has allergies, they do not shed.

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2010/02/22/guinness-announces-worlds-tallest-dog-ever-do-you-have-a-record-setter/

CHEESE2009
02-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I would need to change my underpants if that thing even looked at me.

rawssrob
02-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I would just love for a scumbag to break into my house and see him standing there. lol

picframer
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
I would just love for a scumbag to break into my house and see him standing there. lol

Can you imagine, the friggin thing is over 7 feet tall when he is on his back legs.

I worked on my uncles dairy farm in Calgary one summer, he bred Great Dane's on the side, my best friend was Bruce, he was a golden color, OMG he was a massive dog and bigger than some of the calf's, heart of gold and he really took to me. I was only 14 at the time and he would sleep at the foot of my bed, I recall thinking OMG I need a bigger bed as it was impossible to stretch out and once Bruce fell asleep there was no moving him, then in the morning you wake to this massive slobbering face looking straight down at you.....those were fun but long and hard days milking 170 head twice a day.

Steve
02-24-2010, 11:46 AM
HAHHAHAH that is awesome!

I wonder how much it would cost to feed that dog each day!

I bet it could really make a dent in a 50lbs bag of Ol' Roy Dog Food LOL