PDA

View Full Version : Fertilizer?

tomcat172002
02-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey,

I have a question about fertilizer. I started my company about 3 years ago. I have 25 customers and I hope to get more this year. I don't fertilize I just cut, in the past I have been asked about it but I don't have the facility to store it or the pestide licence to use it. Last year I was talking with someone who just does fertilizer. Would it be worth my time to subcontract them to fertilize? They would bill me and I would bill my customers. Is this worth my time? Also would I up charge? and what if the company I contract with doesn't do a good job? I could lose the grass cutting account as well? What do you guys think?

Tom

picframer
02-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Hey,

I have a question about fertilizer. I started my company about 3 years ago. I have 25 customers and I hope to get more this year. I don't fertilize I just cut, in the past I have been asked about it but I don't have the facility to store it or the pestide licence to use it. Last year I was talking with someone who just does fertilizer. Would it be worth my time to subcontract them to fertilize? They would bill me and I would bill my customers. Is this worth my time? Also would I up charge? and what if the company I contract with doesn't do a good job? I could lose the grass cutting account as well? What do you guys think?

Tom

Go Organic and you don't require a license and there are Organic products that will outperform chemicals. Small start up cost, no risk of burning the grass etc.

Steve
02-21-2010, 10:16 AM
That would be great if you could do that. It would be another service you could upsell.