PDA

View Full Version : get out of a small rut at the end of the year

lawn mowering
02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I dont know if you ever get into the situation where you are a few hundred dollars in the hole or short of your goal just that 500 buck I mean come on getting people to pay you to mow there lawn when they can do it themselves is like trying to force a kid to pay to eat there veggies. But just like food coloring or mixing foods. there is a way to get people to say "your on" "go for it" "Ill get the money" "Now?" this is NOT for Big Business however would help people just starting to advertise and make money. A $15 any resident any lawn any size special. I did this at the end of 2009 I had a great response. each lawn took me about 45 min. I only did 3 lawns a day or about 2.5 hours and in 3 days I got $115 Cash plus $30 in checks, When I charged a little less people also tiped me, Just 1 or 2 dollars however it meant they thought they got a good deal.

If you try my idea please let me know if it worked for you send me an e-mail @ qwertjhasg@yahoo.com Thank you. No Spam Please.

Steve
02-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Is this one of your marketing plans for this year now?

lawn mowering
02-20-2010, 03:13 PM
yes. At the begining of the year before Business picks up and after when it slows down.

ProCut TM
02-20-2010, 04:02 PM
you need more quality accounts not more cheap ones

trust yourself and don't be afraid to ask for the money

remember your ABCs when your talking to a potential customer
"Always Be Closing"