PDA

View Full Version : the doctor is in!!!!

thelawndoctor
02-18-2010, 06:45 PM
hello from nc, been in business for over 10 years but been full time year round for 3 now, company name "the lawn doctor" its just came to me one day soo i kept it there, we do c.p.r secials c.p.r.= cut plug and reseed!!!! its been fun, but there are alot of guys out of work trying to start there own business and undercharging customers, and doing bad work, then going back to work leavein them stuck......... i can go on and on about that..... what i do for fun is dirt track racing its fun and dirty!!!!!

XtreemGreen
02-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Welcome......

I was brought up watching Dirt Racing.. Down here in Florida, They are finishing up the Winternationals... I took my son to the Lucas Dirt Late Models here and we loved it...

I goto EastBay Raceway Park near Tampa...

What do you race?

thelawndoctor
02-18-2010, 11:08 PM
we raced at cherokee super speedway in gaffney sc

Steve
02-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Welcome to our forum!

I'd love to see some pictures of what you race!

we do c.p.r secials c.p.r.= cut plug and reseed!!!!

How did you come up with focusing on this? How often can you perform this service per year and how do you market it?

thelawndoctor
02-20-2010, 06:54 AM
well steve it just came to me one day lol! "doctor,cpr" lol its a good deal to gain new customers with a freash start i new cut plug and reseed for around 100 for a half acer, i did close to 40 of these last spring!!!! hoping to do 75 this spring!!!! ill have some pics as soon as i can get them uploaded to the sitehmmm i have a link http://www.shelbystar.com/news/track-29150-clew-drivers.html this where i put it together i have more pics but ill have to upload them later they have the lawn dr signs on

Steve
02-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Oh I am looking forwards to seeing all of them!