PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

mouse179
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone, Just wanted to start things off right and say hello and introduce myself, my name is Justin I live in Maine, I am in the process of starting up a lawn and lot care business. I already have a full-time job and I hate it lol. I have been mowing and doing maintenance all of my life. It is one of those things I look forward to doing, because its such a stress reliever.

I am looking now at purchasing a riding law mower and a push mower, not sure what I am going to get. I hope to start this as a side business and maybe someday do it full time. In my area there are a lot of lawn care business out there, but most don't do a quality job. So I hope I can get a few customers and do a much higher quality job that people will recognize and switch away from the others.

well I hope to chat with more you you guys and girls out there and learn more about the business, thanks again

Justin

ProCut TM
02-15-2010, 07:39 PM
WELCOME and good luck in 2010

Steve
02-16-2010, 06:00 AM
Hi Justin,

Welcome to our forum!

I am sure once you start getting the word out about your business, you will find customers.

What do you think got you to want to start your business now versus other times in the past?

mouse179
02-17-2010, 12:11 AM
I would have to say that I after lots of time pondering the world, I have relized that all I am doing is getting older. And I figured I would give it a try, I love to be outside and I enjoy working on my lawn, So why not try to make some money at it.

Indecision kills. I heard a quote that sank in, right or wrong make a f#$king decision, time is ticking away and the facts are' nt changing. I guess that finally sank in. So here I am.

Steve
02-17-2010, 09:58 AM
I am looking forwards to hearing more updates as you go.