PDA

View Full Version : online bill pay for customers

ProCut TM
02-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Who's using an online bill pay?
Which one, how do you like it, and how much was it?
I have had a few customer ask me about this and I think it's time to check it out.

picframer
02-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Who's using an online bill pay?
Which one, how do you like it, and how much was it?
I have had a few customer ask me about this and I think it's time to check it out.

What was important to me is that when a customer made a payment online it updated my records without me having to manually type or record anything, I use Simply Accounting, it emails an invoice and the client can either make a payment online following the basic instructions or have a cheque ready for the staff for when they arrive.

ProCut TM
02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
picframer **** I run quickbooks right now I will look into simplyaccounting Thanks

what's everyone else using?? keep it coming please

Thanks

picframer
02-11-2010, 10:11 AM
picframer **** I run quickbooks right now I will look into simplyaccounting Thanks

what's everyone else using?? keep it coming please

Thanks

Quickbooks is excellent and I have used it in other companies, I forget why but there was a reason I went with simply accounting, forget now. In any event you can accept credit card payments using Quick Books also, it like simply accounting is an add on

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/product/add_ons/credit_card_processing_kit.jsp

lukus223
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
My customers typically pay using their banks bill pay system. I still get a paper check in the mail, but for them it's all online. It's nice too because they add you as a payee and can set it as recurring. For my all inclusive customers I know what day of the month their check will be in my hand and it's never late :-0)

For a few others I do offer to tkae payment via paypal. Most people have a paypal account (come on, who hasn't used ebay at one point or another). I charge the fee back to them ($2 or so). I email them a reqeust for money, they just click a few boxes to authorize the transfer.

ProCut TM
02-13-2010, 02:01 PM
My customers typically pay using their banks bill pay system. I still get a paper check in the mail, but for them it's all online. It's nice too because they add you as a payee and can set it as recurring. For my all inclusive customers I know what day of the month their check will be in my hand and it's never late :-0)

For a few others I do offer to tkae payment via paypal. Most people have a paypal account (come on, who hasn't used ebay at one point or another). I charge the fee back to them ($2 or so). I email them a reqeust for money, they just click a few boxes to authorize the transfer.

I have a lot of customers using online bill pay via their banks and I am issued paper checks.

I want to have the money directly into my account.

XtreemGreen
02-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I want to have the money directly into my account.

You can always transfer money from paypal to your bank..

ProCut TM
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
You can always transfer money from paypal to your bank..

yeah most of the older people aren't interested in paypal. I was also hoping for a service that was cheaper than 3%

I will most likely stick with what works; PAPER!

pnplawn
03-04-2010, 08:59 PM
I have a online billing system, with a client Login they can view there invoice and pay me right on the site. Each client is notified v email when there invoice is ready. It will also send them there user name and password and tell me who has payed and who has not payed. how much money is due total.

ProCut TM
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I have a online billing system, with a client Login they can view there invoice and pay me right on the site. Each client is notified v email when there invoice is ready. It will also send them there user name and password and tell me who has payed and who has not payed. how much money is due total.

more info perhaps a link please

XtreemGreen
03-04-2010, 09:52 PM
I use cinvoice
http://www.forperfect.com/

Lawn Envy
05-03-2010, 12:09 AM
I use cinvoice
http://www.forperfect.com/

Cool... How do you like it? What other features does it have?