PDA

View Full Version : Final Advertisement

CHEESE2009
02-09-2010, 07:38 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/REALFINALAD.jpg

HAHAHA! I love it...

If this doesn't work, I will shoot myself.

Don't ask about the free fall cleanup. I have argued with myself for a long time & decided to give it a shot. It's something I'm willing to sacrifice in order to build up my clientele in lawn maintenance, the heart of my company. No sweat!

If you held this flyer in your hands, along with the business card that comes with it... What the heck would you think?

IN OTHER NEWS:

My friend of 21 years of age, just got engaged over the internet to a nearly 40 year old woman. I honestly thought he was smarter than that... Unemployed, engaged to a teacher who lives in another country.

I swear, there is some sort of chemical in the food we eat that is making us do silly things... My uncle turns into a woman, my friend has lost his mind... I'm doing free fall cleanups!!!!! <** Best ad ever!!

XtreemGreen
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Awesome flyer..BUT....I personally dont like the CATCH....ID still leave "The Catch", Then Id say "there is no catch"!

They may think in order for you to accept them, they MUST referr so many neighbors...What of there new home owners and dont know anyone? What if there homebodies and dont know anyone?

If $65 is your regular price for the area you want to hit, then sell them on your dependability and service...

Just my opnion..

By the way, Can I use your idea??

Chad

Sorry I didnt real all of your post...

I would throw it away, because I dont do catches with anyone:D
I wouldnt do a free fall cleanup- That could get very costly..
Id say something like a free cut or a free month after 3 months of service.. Make the free month during a slow period..

Tell your friend GOOD LUCK...

CHEESE2009
02-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Awesome flyer..BUT....I personally dont like the CATCH....ID still leave "The Catch", Then Id say "there is no catch"!

I had thought about that, but the truth is I'm going to need them to bring me in referrals. Though If they call without being able to get me a customer, they will still be charged the same price ($65.00), I don't need to raise it for this area.

I will also put, a "0" in the box for many homes.

They may think in order for you to accept them, they MUST referr so many neighbors...What of there new home owners and dont know anyone? What if there homebodies and dont know anyone?

I will never ask them to refer more than 1 person. That should get them excited & talking with their favorite neighbor.

If $65 is your regular price for the area you want to hit, then sell them on your dependability and service...

I will be going door to door with these, & if I am unable to speak to the people. I will leave another card, explaining even more perks. I am right up the road to all these areas. I am their neighbor ;)

Hey that can work, "you only need 1 person to hire us" good news, I'm your neighbor!

Just my opnion..

Love it!

By the way, Can I use your idea??

OF COURSE!!!!!! :D

Chad

Sorry I didnt real all of your post...

I would throw it away, because I dont do catches with anyone:D

What if it's baseball! Just kidding :P

I wouldnt do a free fall cleanup- That could get very costly..

In a way, I see it as something I can either profit off of, or profit off of :o... I lose some & gain some... I maintain a balance... I'll figure it out, it's worth a shot.

Id say something like a free cut or a free month after 3 months of service.. Make the free month during a slow period..

I'm doing something similar with other areas, free mowing every following year if the customer has stuck with me every month during the previous year.

Tell your friend GOOD LUCK...

LOL! If I tell him anything, it's going to be, "What the ... Hell?"

Yee-haww! Good ol' Gopherforum!

ProCut TM
02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
$65 sounds cheap

find out what others in your area are charging you might be selling yourself short.

CHEESE2009
02-09-2010, 10:35 PM
$65 sounds cheap

find out what others in your area are charging you might be selling yourself short.

I'm second to most expensive in my area. Weird eh? Lol

$65.00 is cheap, but well priced for these homes.

ProCut TM
02-09-2010, 11:13 PM
sounds like everyone needs to get together and raise prices

a lawn guys got to live you know!

Good luck this year

Steve
02-10-2010, 04:04 AM
This is certainly going to be interesting! I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

When are they going out? And how many?

Oh and here is my reply for this:

My friend of 21 years of age, just got engaged over the internet to a nearly 40 year old woman. I honestly thought he was smarter than that... Unemployed, engaged to a teacher who lives in another country.

http://images.commentfarm.com/previewimages/47ba7d1e-f1fa-44ba-b679-dc8f053961db.gif

XtreemGreen
02-10-2010, 07:45 PM
$65 sounds cheap

Thats the going price around here as well..

CHEESE2009
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
ok, so THIS is the final flyer... LOL

I had to change it, just in case I decide to print with color... & it kinda makes it less "boring"

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/REALFINALAD-1.jpg

ProCut TM
02-11-2010, 09:17 PM
it's cheaper to leave it B&W and print on colored paper

I don't like seeing the CATCH on there either I think it will hurt more than help

CHEESE2009
02-11-2010, 09:53 PM
it's cheaper to leave it B&W and print on colored paper.

Yes it is, though I did that last year & I want to try something new.

I don't like seeing the CATCH on there either I think it will hurt more than help

Well it's not that intimidating of a catch. You get me a customer, you get a $15.00 buffet certificate, a free fall cleanup which is a $100.00 value.

When they look at it, they will say, "what a phony catch, this company must be crazy" as they call up their neighbor.

I will give some of them a $65.00 service fee per month without getting me any customers (I will write 0 in the box), though I figured I'm already giving them enough, so without putting in some form of catch I would be shooting myself in the foot. At $65.00 they either hire me or they don't & it doesn't bother me. So I make it work to my benefit, kinda like bartering. You hire me along with your neighbor, you both get a less expensive service bill.

I want them to KNOW that I am offering such a great deal. If I just basically put, "$65.00 for lawn service" they would say, "that's probably what everyone charges anyway, open the garbage"

though with the catch, they know it's a deal & will be more interested in researching my competition & finding out if my offer is in fact the best.

Another example:

If I saw a lemonade stand that said, "$1.00 a glass", I'd assume it's the regular price throughout the town, the sign failed to make me believe that it's a good offer & I will most likely pass.

If I saw a lemonade stand that said, "If you & your friend each buy a glass of lemonade, each glass will only be 50cents each!"

This sign will make me believe that I am getting a better offer than usually, that I have a golden opportunity at the moment, & I will act upon it & buy my friend & I a glass of lemonade.

-/-/-/

There are also deals where if you buy one burger, it's $1.50, if you buy two burgers, each burger will only cost you $1.25.... You put in a bit more $-effort-$ (though you don't have to) & you get double of what you want for a better price.

I would like a burger right now.

Breezomatic

XtreemGreen
02-11-2010, 10:15 PM
I agree with ProTurf... B/W is cheaper.. So try this... Make 100 or 200 in color and see how it goes... Because the majority of those fliers are going into the trash.. That equals money wasted..

Years ago I printed all color on colored paper...Although I got all the paper free and did all the printing myself, I didnt get a single call out of 500 fliers affering "first month free"...

but I am cheap and find the cheapest way to do everything..

CHEESE2009
02-12-2010, 02:10 AM
I agree with ProTurf... B/W is cheaper..

White Paper + Black Ink = Crap, useless.

White Paper + $Colored Ink$ = Similar price as $Colored Paper$ + Black Ink

Colored Paper + Colored Ink = Is what I'm aiming for, some off white heavy duty paper. Sure it's more expensive, but flyers have been a waste of money from the beginning of time.

If the potential customers have a problem with the design of my flyer, too bad for them. Only lower end properties are receiving it anyway.

Other than these flyers (1/4th of my marketing campaign), the only other thing I plan on doing this year is selling my services personally to people I meet.

So try this... Make 100 or 200 in color and see how it goes... Because the majority of those fliers are going into the trash.. That equals money wasted..

Either way flyers no matter what color, shape or form, they are all a waste of money. The only thing that actually matters is if the customer receives my business card which will be folded into the flyer.

My flyer is a simple promotion & nothing more.

Why is there a toothpick inside of my club sandwich?:confused: