PDA

View Full Version : Wild Dream

CHEESE2009
02-06-2010, 07:33 AM
My dream was about the future; I worked for some sort of group that would rely on me to go back in time & rescue people. The only problem is I would never return to my time until I rescue a list of people.

The people I rescue are sent to “my original time” with some sort of gadget I hold with me, though I am never able to use it to return myself to my "original time" until I rescue every person on my list, about 6 people.

When I rescue a person & they are sent to “my original time” where people in the group I work for take care of them, & I suddenly after saving someone I wake up further into the future in a random life threatening scenario, & I am more aged. It's like falling off of a cliff, blinking & being in the drivers seat of a car going 100mph with a sharp turn coming up. It's wild man.

I rescued several people, until the final scenario where I am protecting a mother & her child from being murdered by the enemy.

Facts:

I have been gone from my original time for 39 years, at this point I am 60 years old, & I started my rescue mission when I was 21.

When I have completed my rescue missions, I would be able to return to my time & once again be 21, I would still have all of my memories from my time traveling, & I’d be able to meet the people I rescued along with my original friends at the group.

Something went wrong in my last mission & the mother & her child, the enemy & myself were returned to “my original time” inside of the facility where the group I work for lives, though I am unsure if this is exactly “my original time” because of a twist that takes place soon after.

I appeared in the facility facing everyone I had saved, & all of my original friends. The only problem was that I did not revert back to being 21 years old. Something was wrong, my mind was a mess.

The enemy came out of hiding & attacked me after killing several people in the group. I was hurt badly. Though I was saved. My 21-year-old self shot the enemy & rescued me. There was now two of me face to face, 39 years apart.

I woke up & my mind was puzzled. I needed answers.

1. Was my mission even over? I never became 21 again.
2. Why was there two of me? What does it mean?
3. Was this the original time I was supposed to come back to? Am I in an alternate universe?

If I didn’t see the people I had saved, I would understand that maybe my 60 year old self returned to “My original time” though a few minutes before my 21 year old self started the mission.

Though the people I had saved were there.

This dream hurt my brain, Imagine having a job to live out a lifetime only to go back to being young again. For some reason I thought it was stressful, even without all the rescue missions.

The funny part is, I was 60 in my dream, though when I woke up I was 21. So all in all, things went pretty well!

LOL

HOLLYWOOD HERE I COME!!!!

Steve
02-07-2010, 04:11 AM
And how does interacting with your future self, at the current time, effect your future? Like for instance if you are in a battle with your future self against some enemy and that enemy has a machete and chops off your arm, will your future self immediately lose an arm as well?

The Cleaning Doctor
02-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Sounds like you are reliving Quantum Leap reruns....:D

CHEESE2009
02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
And how does interacting with your future self, at the current time, effect your future? Like for instance if you are in a battle with your future self against some enemy and that enemy has a machete and chops off your arm, will your future self immediately lose an arm as well?

LOL!!! I have no idea.

I was just impressed with this dream. I think Robin Williams was the bad guy in my dream, I watched 1 hour photo a few days before that night. LOL

If I gave any more detail about my dream, it wouldn't seem as cool...

For instance, the bad guy was in his house & I over heard him talking about the items he bought from the dollar store as if they were worth millions... So I came out of nowhere & said, "that stuff is junk, it's worthless" and he got angry and .. well, my dream became an epic journey.

so I must have been in an alternate universe, where useless stuff had more value than imaginable, LMAO. I should learn to shut up in my dreams. The bad guys friends were there all wearing suits & they couldn't believe what I had said, so I was confused.. it was like plastic shot glasses & .. well, it's crap.

Steve
02-08-2010, 04:14 AM
I was just impressed with this dream. I think Robin Williams was the bad guy in my dream
You have dreams of Robin Williams too?????

Is he looking like this, playing a guitar and singing Elvis songs?

LOL

http://godessofsmallthings.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/robin-williams.jpg