PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service, pshh!

CHEESE2009
02-02-2010, 10:27 PM
I just called customer service for my cell phone service provider, & my bank.

Instead of $107.00 / month, I was charged $300.00

previously while doing my online banking, I noticed that I owed $147.00, but it didn't show what I had purchased. The numbers didn't add up.

I assumed that it was my bill from BELL, so I paid it. Then I recently get a bill from BELL saying I owe $300.00.

I call them, no luck... Probably owe $300.00 more just trying to speak to a real person.

Eventually I started shouting & arguing with the automated service, I went so low as to call her names, told her to shut up, stop, hang up.. HANG UP!!!

Because when I hung up on "her" the first time, the automated service kept calling me back until I said some sort of magic word that I wasn't aware of to end the call.

In order to end the call, I had to wait for her to ask 1000 questions, then press a number, then hang up.

ANYWAY, so I called my bank. I was curious about my previous bill, which I thought was my phone bill, but it wasn't.

I talked to.. hmm.. Josh... Ray... Eric.. Ray again... Then Ray looked through my bill with me & said, "I would like to let you know about such & such visa card & bla bla, would you like for me to have it mailed to you?"

I laughed hard for a second noticing how off topic it was, said yes & that was that. He totally got side tracked, & so did I!

Nothing solved... But Ray sure made my day.

I assume that I paid for something I didn't purchase, I have a $300.00 phone bill for some fishy reason.... Solution: Getting a new credit card!!!!:o

:D

Steve
02-03-2010, 06:12 AM
This wouldn't happen to be the same guy would it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryas9OANw-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryas9OANw-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>