PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Nature's cure lawn care
01-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I just sign up to the forum. I have been in the business for 2 years know. I am a full time engineer and lawn care is a side business of mine. I look forward to reading the comments and advise. I am sure I will learn a lot.

psparaco
01-31-2010, 07:46 PM
you sound like me minus the part of being still employed. I have been working in mechanical engineering for 12+ years now. drafting has been most of it. and about 4 years as a mechanical design drafter aka designer in training. This site has alot of useful info. I started my business due to being laid off and saw this site while searching for somethign on lawn care. Engineering and landscaping both have their advantages and i love to do both. But for now lawn care may be my new career path due to the shattered economy. good luck.

Steve
02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
I just sign up to the forum. I have been in the business for 2 years know. I am a full time engineer and lawn care is a side business of mine. I look forward to reading the comments and advise. I am sure I will learn a lot.

Welcome to our forum!

What kind of engineering do you work on? How do you feel that knowledge has been able to help you so far with your new business venture?