PDA

View Full Version : I am proud of this, haha!

CHEESE2009
01-30-2010, 05:22 AM
So here is an ad I'll maybe send out if you guys like it.

I must remind you that these will be sent out to certain areas where lawns are only worth pennies. Probably bang one out in 12-15 minutes on a bad day. Basically they aren't big at all. The areas are cul-de-sac a.k.a dead end roads. Places I'd love to chill out in the sun & cut some grass.

This is the lowest of the low, what is it, $12.50 / cut? Sounds pathetic but honestly this location would be killer if I got the majority of them. Considering I hate traveling, I'd like to bring work closer to home. annnnd the fact I gotta support more workers & keep them busy. (friends getting married to a lady double his age, something tells me he needs to think a little longer, & nothing is going to let him think better than cuttin' grass!)

My plan is all up sells from there, these people NEED things done.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/NewAd.jpg

CHEESE2009
01-30-2010, 06:09 AM
OH! And it's not finished either.

I need to add some fine print so I don't end up doing corner houses for $50.00

Those babies are worth $75.00 / $90.00

Lol, there's only two per street, but man it'd be a headache to get that wrong.

Eventually I can get my friend to take care of lawn maintenance so I can go back to school & learn a new trade... Just kidding.

I just need to get him some work, he's been begging me for awhile now, I love it.

Cul-De-Sac Section One
Per Week
Employee costs: $32.50
Business Profit: 180.00

This area is treasure. And it doesn't even eat up a 1/4th of a day!

SuperiorPower
01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
I think if it were me I would say something more like "starting at $50". This still gives you the ability to raise for those larger yards and for the corner houses.

Also, I think I would move the bottom part (from the "Wait" on down) up above the scared woman. The way it is written now, you have "the catch" before there is anything for there to be a "catch" for. Make sense?

Good luck!
Eli

Steve
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I like your creativity. Who knows what kind of response you will get until you try it.

Maybe experiment with a small group at first and see if you get any bites?

FloridaBoy
01-31-2010, 01:58 AM
Breeze, sometimes i think you come up with more gimmicks than you can handle, LOL:D

CHEESE2009
01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Breeze, sometimes i think you come up with more gimmicks than you can handle, LOL:D

I agree HAHAHA!

Basically, there isn't much on the ad give or take, but I figured by putting some "fun" into it, customers might be more optimistic.

I thought about putting a picture of "Billy Mays" on the ad saying, "but wait, there's more!"

I just don't know if everyone knows who he is, or if because he's dead people would frown at the ad. LOL

I changed the ad up a bit... I took the screaming woman, and placed her so she's looking at "the catch", makes more sense.

I also raised the price to $65.00 because I like the color green. I want a massage this year.

Still working on it...

I have like, 4 different ads to send out this year lol... I make a new ad every day, most of them get scraped. Something tells me I'm going to be very last minute about all of this.

Then comes mass printing, mass folding, mass delivery. The nightmare.

MikeO
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Quote:to $65.00 because I like the color green. I want a massage this year.
HAHA**I know what your saying

CHEESE2009
01-31-2010, 08:00 PM
lmao.

i'll go to a day spa, feel like a princess. ahahahahhaha

i just made this junk, lol.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/mad_insane/hahaha.jpg

psparaco
01-31-2010, 08:14 PM
You are a goofball breeze. Its wintertime and it doesnt snow everyday so we have alot of free time on our hands. I completely understand where ur coming from.

Steve
02-01-2010, 12:57 AM
I cant wait to see what you come up with next!