PDA

View Full Version : introduction

dnclawn
01-28-2010, 09:33 AM
My Name Is Donell And My Business Is Dnc Lawn Maintenance. My Company Consist Of Myself And My Wife. We Started Two Years Ago With Just A Ridding Lawn Mower And A Few Pieces Of Small Equipment.we Had Gotten Some Jobs, Enough To Keep Us Busy And Make Enough Profit To Meet Our Bills.we Are Trying To Expand. We Have Lost Alot Of Accounts Due To Other Companies Under Bidding Us. They Have Alot Of Workers That Work For Minimum Wage Or Less, So Its Hard For Us To Beat That. We Recently Have Been Going Door To Door Handing Out Flyers. We State " Affordable Prices For Todays Economy" We Have Not Got Any Responses. We Are Bidding 25 Dollars For A Half Acre Lawn. This Includes Mowing,edging, And Clean Up. I Also Just Got A Opportunity To Bid A Bank Lawn Job. I Could Use Some Help With This. They Want Us To Send Them A Estimate,but I Want To Be Assured We Will Get This Job. Just The Flowers And Mulch Will Cost Us 1200. That Does Not Include Labor. We Really Want To Land This Job. Should We Give Them A Total Price For The Season Including Mowing Once A Week,or How Would You Bid This Job? I Would Appreciate Any Feedback . Thank You Dnc Lawn Maintenance

Steve
01-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi Donell,

Welcome to our forum!

I Also Just Got A Opportunity To Bid A Bank Lawn Job. I Could Use Some Help With This. They Want Us To Send Them A Estimate,but I Want To Be Assured We Will Get This Job. Just The Flowers And Mulch Will Cost Us 1200. That Does Not Include Labor. We Really Want To Land This Job. Should We Give Them A Total Price For The Season Including Mowing Once A Week,or How Would You Bid This Job?

What services were they requesting?