PDA

View Full Version : Organic Spraying

turfmaster
01-17-2010, 11:37 PM
I know a few guys here are using Nature's Magic with great success.
Has anybody here used ICT Organics 123 compost spray with any success?

Steve
01-18-2010, 12:38 AM
I haven't heard of that product. Do they have a website?

What made you think of them over the other product?

picframer
01-18-2010, 06:47 AM
There really isn't enough information on the product, how it does what they claim, testimonials etc. for me to be interested personally, in the Investor Relations section there is an error in that they resell other developers products, I know this for a fact for at least one product.

Their quote: "At ICT Organics, LLC we develop commercially attractive, proprietary, environmentally sustainable sources of natural nutrients and biology for the soil. These innovative products are cost effective, easy to use, simple to administer and safe with repeatable, documented results.

Our products allow your company to transition to organic lawn care instantly, increasing productivity in your work force while expanding opportunity for your business. These products have been designed with the rigorous demands of your customers in mind.

turfmaster
01-18-2010, 09:36 AM
I haven't heard of that product. Do they have a website?

What made you think of them over the other product?

www.ictorganics.com

I ran across them searching on the internet.

turfmaster
01-18-2010, 09:56 AM
There really isn't enough information on the product, how it does what they claim, testimonials etc. for me to be interested personally, in the Investor Relations section there is an error in that they resell other developers products, I know this for a fact for at least one product.

Their quote: "At ICT Organics, LLC we develop commercially attractive, proprietary, environmentally sustainable sources of natural nutrients and biology for the soil. These innovative products are cost effective, easy to use, simple to administer and safe with repeatable, documented results.

Our products allow your company to transition to organic lawn care instantly, increasing productivity in your work force while expanding opportunity for your business. These products have been designed with the rigorous demands of your customers in mind.

Thanks for your reply. I have yet to find anybody who has used this product.
I have a few clients that have expressed an interest in organic lawn care so I have been doing some research on it. I know you have used Nature's Magic with great success from some of your posts. Maybe I'll give them a try.

picframer
01-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for your reply. I have yet to find anybody who has used this product.
I have a few clients that have expressed an interest in organic lawn care so I have been doing some research on it. I know you have used Nature's Magic with great success from some of your posts. Maybe I'll give them a try.

Stuart Franklin runs the place and knows me well, super, super great fellow, I believe his company sprays adounr 2,200 homes in NYC, I forget the exact number but that alone a year ago gave me peace on mind that I might be onto the right product and I was, it has been amazing for us, and yes my own lawn also.

MikeO
01-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Interesting. Do you apply this spray 2x a year or more? Is there any pictures that you have done any yards with? If you use too much does it yellow the grass or cause area's to end up dead?