PDA

View Full Version : Marketing help

bigdad
01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
I plan on starting to market residentail about feb 15th. My goal is 90 residentail customers. What are the best ways to go about reaching my goal? My plan was flyers and signs. What else could I do? Any Idea on how many flyers pne person can hand out in 8 hours.

Thanks,
Alex

Steve
01-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Alex,

Can you give us a little idea where you are at now with everything?

Are you starting from scratch or are you working on building your customer base further from last year?

bigdad
01-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Well Im pretty much starting from scratch. My company used to do property preservation and take care of bank owned homes. Right now I have just been making calls to property management companies seeing if they have any opportunities and I havent had any luck. So now im just trying to get a schedule/plan together before feb 15th. Any ideas.

Steve
01-17-2010, 09:43 PM
So I am guessing you can provide many services a home owner would need. From lawn care to handy man services?

Are you working your social network? Do all your neighbors know you offer these services? Are you a member of any social organizations? Are you handing out business cards there too?

Are you telling everyone you know about your new business venture?

arthur712
01-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Business Cards!

bigdad
01-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes I can offer many different services. Im 23 so my network of friends is all college students that live in apartments. And I have no neighbors because I live out in the sticks. Every chance I get I hand my business cards out though.

Steve
01-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Can you find the contact info of your friends apartments and put in bids to maintain them?

If you are living in the sticks, there must be a nearby town you are trying to penetrate with your marketing.

How about getting flyers up in the local stores on their bulletin boards? Posting on craigslist?

See if any of your friends have family living in the town that you could talk to and their neighbors.

Put up some signs near stop lights.