PDA

View Full Version : Oh Boy, It's almost here.

CHEESE2009
01-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Well, lawn maintenance season isn't REALLY almost here, though it's close enough.

So far all winter I have just been thinking about it, now I'm having these funny thoughts.

I think I've become 10x more lazy than ever.

So for all of you who are taking part in maintaining lawns "soon", what do you do to get back in the flow of it all?

Honestly I think I'm going to have to run some laps.

I passed by a customers house earlier today & I just looked at her lawn (with 10 feet of snow on it), & just imagined myself being there to mow it, with the green grass & all.

It feels like fall just ended, winter will come & go. Though my belly says, "hey, enough with the damn takeout!"

I don't remember the last time I ate something healthy, if at all - all winter?!

This is me right now:

http://www.mtdsalestraining.com/mtdblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/slob.jpg

FloridaBoy
01-13-2010, 07:21 PM
I know the feeling, ( alittle different down here in florida, still cut every other

week ) but none the less, still slow way down. I normally put on anywhere

from 10 to 15lbs every winter, The older i get i only lose 5 or 10 when i go

back to busy season. Wow, thanks Scott, now i am depressed, i am getting

a gallon of ice cream and going to sit and watch a lifetime movie.:(

Steve
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
It is hard to stay in gear all year round with anything. I guess we all just nee things to keep us busy through out these different times of the year. But soon enough, the snow will melt and Spring will be here.

CHEESE2009
01-14-2010, 08:05 PM
I know the feeling, ( alittle different down here in florida, still cut every other

week ) but none the less, still slow way down. I normally put on anywhere

from 10 to 15lbs every winter, The older i get i only lose 5 or 10 when i go

back to busy season. Wow, thanks Scott, now i am depressed, i am getting

a gallon of ice cream and going to sit and watch a lifetime movie.:(

It's gotten bad for me considering I hardly wear a winter coat when I make trips outside, the weight I've put on keeps me nice & warm. The best thing about my constant growing belly is, the bigger it gets, the more chip crumbs I can eat off of it after eating from the bag.

I'll be sweating hard this summer.