PDA

View Full Version : hustler Hustler Z or fastrack?

jardo67
01-09-2010, 05:35 PM
i found a good deal on a demo fastrack 48 which seems to be the entry level commercial mower. the question is since it has most of the features i am looking for, should i jump on the demo model (9hours and no grass cutting) or spend a little more and get the hustler Z?

SuperiorPower
01-09-2010, 11:09 PM
i found a good deal on a demo fastrack 48 which seems to be the entry level commercial mower. the question is since it has most of the features i am looking for, should i jump on the demo model (9hours and no grass cutting) or spend a little more and get the hustler Z?

A few questions to help better answer your question:

How much are they asking for each? Do you et a warranty with the Demo mower? How much does the Fastrack 48 normally sell for and what are they asking for it now? Make sure that they give you the prices for a mower of the same model year as the demo.

Eli

jardo67
01-10-2010, 11:25 PM
the demo has a full waranty and it normally sells for $5500 he knocked $500 off for the 9 hours. and he offered a deal on a second one if i bought two... but $10200 was a little much to spend just starting out in my opinion. the hustler is running about $8000...