PDA

View Full Version : Good Deal?

TurfFX
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I gotta guy wanting to sell me a John Deere 175 with a 14 hp kawasaki, hydro trans and a 38 inch deck, a Troy-Bilt LTX-2146 with a 21 hp Briggs and a 46 inch deck, a John Deere JS-30 22 inch self propelled pusher with a 6.75 engine, and a Craftsman 22 inch self propelled with a 6.75 engine. All for $450 bucks. The John Deere rider needs some paint on the fenders (the paint comes with it) but is ready to go. The Troy-Bilt is ready to go but needs a belt (belt comes with it) and a battery, looks new. Both pushers are ready to go. I'm really leaning towards it because I cant afford commercial equipment right now and I wanna have enough stuff to where if something breaks I can switch to another machine and not get backed up fixing the break down. Good Deal or no?

CHEESE2009
01-07-2010, 01:45 AM
I gotta guy wanting to sell me a John Deere 175 with a 14 hp kawasaki, hydro trans and a 38 inch deck, a Troy-Bilt LTX-2146 with a 21 hp Briggs and a 46 inch deck, a John Deere JS-30 22 inch self propelled pusher with a 6.75 engine, and a Craftsman 22 inch self propelled with a 6.75 engine. All for $450 bucks. The John Deere rider needs some paint on the fenders (the paint comes with it) but is ready to go. The Troy-Bilt is ready to go but needs a belt (belt comes with it) and a battery, looks new. Both pushers are ready to go. I'm really leaning towards it because I cant afford commercial equipment right now and I wanna have enough stuff to where if something breaks I can switch to another machine and not get backed up fixing the break down. Good Deal or no?

I wish I had deals like that!

I would do it for sure.

That's basically worth only one customer for me, I wouldn't mind putting in my time to fix up this equipment.

Though you need to look at how long the equipment will last you?

If everything can last you over a season, you got it made.

I also recommending asking if he'd be interested in throwing something else into the deal, just for insurance ;)

Why is he willing to sell his equipment at that price anyway?