PDA

View Full Version : Commercial sites

MJK
06-11-2006, 07:34 PM
There are some commercial sites around my house (mainly subs and condos) that i want to bid on for next year, but they don't have any signs that say who the management company is that is incharge of the area. What should i do? Should i go to one of the homeowners to ask for a copy of a monthly association invoice? How do i go about finding these things out? Thanks.

Steve
06-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi MJK,

That is a very good question. Maybe someone else could jump in here too and offer their view, but I would think they would all have sales offices.
Maybe also look for condos that are for sale as well and contact the realtor and ask them what home owners association controls the complex?
Also have you considered doing a search online for the housing complex? Maybe they have a website to show who manages the complex?

Steve
06-12-2006, 04:28 AM
MJK,

If you'd like, let me know the name of the complex and the address and I will help you look for the association that operates it.

MJK
06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
I have an idea on how i should go about doing this. I think i'm going to go down to my town hall and ask them for the association numbers for subs and condos in the area. THanks a ton for all the help guys. You have helped so much and gave me so much confidence. Thanks again.

Steve
06-13-2006, 05:51 PM
MJK,

Let us know if that works out. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Otherwise I am sure there are other ways to find it.