PDA

View Full Version : Do you Blog to get customers?

swstout
12-29-2009, 06:13 PM
I found this article interesting!

Creating and Launching A Linkbait in 4 Easy Steps
by Guest Author

This is a guest post by Vedran Tomic. If you want to guest post on this blog, check out the guidelines here. (http://www.dailyblogtips.com/daily-blog-tips-guest-post-guidelines/)

Having a blog these days it not enough. Nobody will shake your hand when they hear you have a blog, because everybody and their dogs are already blogging. Competition for online attention is fierce.
But donít get scared. Even though the blogosphere is crowded, there is always room for remarkable blogs. That is, blogs that have remarkable content, as remarkable content is something people canít resist.
One way to call remarkable content is linkbait, because it will attract traffic, links and social media attention. Now if you ever wondered how to leverage linkbaits to promote your blog, read on.

1. Developing Linkbaits
Creating remarkable content that has a potential to promote itself is always easier said than done, especially when it is clear that even the best ideas and the most remarkable content usually donít get very far without adequate launch and promotion.
The first thing to keep in mind is that there are a million ways to skin the linkbait cat, and not a single one of those is better than the others. When it comes to linkbaiting, there is no universal way or rules. You need to try and track the results.

2. The "I Got Link To This" Reaction
Before I start talking about hooks, remember that all the successful linkbiting attempts had one thing in common Ė the ability to induce "linking reactions".

In order to get people to link to a piece of content, you have to make them feel strongly about something. You need to create a desire in them to share your content with others.

Here is one example: a news story about a boy who used his dadís credit card to pay for prostitutes. This was a real linkbait piece, and it attracted thousands of backlinks. Obviously it worked because it raised emotions on its readers.

3. Emotional Hooks
Below we are going to highlight the different emotional hooks that you can use to get people linking to your stories.

News hook
To use this hook you have to be the first who breaks the story about something people care about, which is not as easy as it sounds. This hook requires investigative journalism, research, connections and maybe luck.
If executed right, this hook can bring unspeakable amounts of traffic and links in any industry.

Resource hook
This linkbait hook is one of my favorite ones because it is all about helping people save time and learn something. Tutorials, lists, guides etc. all fall into this category.

If you are building resource pages or posts, make sure that there is an audience for your post and that your resource post is truly useful.
Use of this hook tends to bring solid results over time.

Humor hook
There is nothing more rewarding like a laughter, so why donít you write a set of jokes about your industry, or perhaps create a cartoon or a funny video? This works very well if you make fun of leaders in your niche with a sense of humor.

Itís important to be careful Ė you do not want to offend anyone. Be respectful.

Controversy hook
Is there a company or a person in your industry that is not very well liked? Is there a topic that is controversial?
Expressing your opinion in regard to those issues could yield to large amounts of backlinks, as other people will certainly want to chime in, either defending or attacking your point of view.

4. Launching your link bait
Picture this: You had a great idea, something that nobody covered before. It took you 40 hours to finish the research and writing. You finally published it. And all you could hear after a few days was the beautiful sound of crickets chirping. Sad, isnít it?

But how could it happen to you?

Well, itís nothing personal, just human nature, especially in this day and age when we get bombarded with all sorts of marketing messages every second of the day. Everyone is fighting for attention. People find it hard to care in addition to being lazy and having a chronic lack of attention.
Even the most remarkable content will not get you very far without a proper launch.

Prepare the field before you launch
Ideally, you will include other bloggers from your vertical in the process of linkbait creation. You can ask for advice or ask a few questions. You can even link to them as the contributors to your linkbait.

The principle behind this is simple. Collaboration leads to people having to feel that the content is theirs as much as it is yours, which, in turn, makes them treat it that way. That way you get free promotion, and they maybe get a link.

But it doesnít have to be that cooperative.

You can spend a month before the launch socializing with publishers from your industry. Help them and do a favor for them; they will offer to promote your content when you discuss it with them.

People love to help people. It is one of our instincts.

Make sure that you collect emails from web publishers you associate with, bloggers and webmasters alike. Their help will be very important when the launch time comes.

How many followers do you have on Twitter?

A better digital substitute for the word of mouth than Twitter is probably not going to be invented for a long time. Twitter can bring more traffic than you can dream of if you use it right.

How many friends can you mobilize to tweet for you?

Buying attention
If you are confident about your content and feel that it will spread like wild fire, you could even buy some PPC ads or sponsored reviews.
Try to negotiate a few days of display ads running on the biggest blog in your vertical.

Do all this in addition to StumbleUpon ads that work wonders in a lot of industries for a very affordable price of a nickel per visitor.

Get power users of social news to vote for your content
Donít submit your linkbait by yourself. It is almost always a very bad idea. Despite the fact they look democratic, social news sites are never democratic in nature.

Most of them are controlled by a relatively small circle of users. Your mission is to get one of those users to submit your content and then do whatever you can to get as many votes, diggs, propellers etc to get your content to the front page.

A social media victory like this will usually get you a mountain of traffic and a bunch of links as an icing on the cake.

When you prepare everything, pick a time of launch and a time window for announcing your linkbait in all available channels.

Vedran Tomic blogging about SEO, local search and link building at SEO Rabbit (http://www.seorabbit.com/).

Steve

Steve
12-30-2009, 10:21 AM
That was a great article and a great find!

I have been torn about all of this. I guess the first thing I wonder is, how many blogs do any of us read? I don't think I have a favorite blog I read daily.

When you think of what grabs peoples attention, most of the time its outrageousness and shock.

If you look at the news, how much of it really is news versus a daily dosage of scare tactics and shock? Terrorists! The economy is crashing! War!

How many channels focus on shock vs. education?

When you read the article and look at the reasons why people link to things.

The "I Got Link To This" Reaction
Emotional Hooks
News hook
Resource hook
Humor hook
Controversy hook

Which of those allows you to build a vertical market? I think the resource hook is the only one.

But how many people are going to want to read about taking care of their property? Maybe there are people that will.

If you made a blog that talks about all the neighborhood gossip, you would get a lot of readers, but you would probably get people really mad and it would then be difficult to sell to them.

What's your take on all this?

swstout
12-30-2009, 01:45 PM
That was a great article and a great find!

I have been torn about all of this. I guess the first thing I wonder is, how many blogs do any of us read? I don't think I have a favorite blog I read daily.

When you think of what grabs peoples attention, most of the time its outrageousness and shock.

If you look at the news, how much of it really is news versus a daily dosage of scare tactics and shock? Terrorists! The economy is crashing! War!

How many channels focus on shock vs. education?

When you read the article and look at the reasons why people link to things.

Which of those allows you to build a vertical market? I think the resource hook is the only one.

But how many people are going to want to read about taking care of their property? Maybe there are people that will.

If you made a blog that talks about all the neighborhood gossip, you would get a lot of readers, but you would probably get people really mad and it would then be difficult to sell to them.

What's your take on all this?

I do not read many blog's on a daily basis - maybe 2, but I am directed to blog's often when I do Goggle searches. For example, the article I posted here was from a blog I was directed to by Goggle for a SEO Tips search.

The "I Got Link To This" Reaction

Emotional Hooks - haven't tried it yet but I am contemplating a few posts. Savings, health, and so on.

News Hook - This I have used with success. It seems that the over 40 crowd are drawn to "News" blog's (concerning Organic Lawn Care). Picked up 3 out of 5 customers from replying to their comments on my blog. Articles on the dangers of Chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides. Especially those concerning children and health threats.

Resource hook - I picked up 2 customers using this. I put a link on Identifying lawn insects and a weed identification link in two of my blog posts.. Again the over 40 crowd. I guess the resource hook covers product description blog's. Aerify, Nature's Magic, organic Fertilizers created many comments that led to sales. Mostly, the 25 to 45 age group.

Humor hook - haven't tried yet.

Controversy hook - haven't tried yet.

But how many people are going to want to read about taking care of their property? Maybe there are people that will. There are! One of the blog's I read daily is about Do It Yourself Lawn Care. A wealth of information there.

I blog to get customers. Reply to their comments, delete spam. Get them to join and especially, try to get them to foreward it to others.

Steve

Steve
12-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Resource hook - I picked up 2 customers using this. I put a link on Identifying lawn insects and a weed identification link in two of my blog posts.. Again the over 40 crowd. I guess the resource hook covers product description blog's. Aerify, Nature's Magic, organic Fertilizers created many comments that led to sales. Mostly, the 25 to 45 age group.

Oh wow! That is awesome!

How do you track to find out if a new customer found you through a blog article you posted?

Also, could you post the link here to that blog article? I'd like to see what you are talking about. I am sure others would too!

swstout
12-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Oh wow! That is awesome!

How do you track to find out if a new customer found you through a blog article you posted?

Also, could you post the link here to that blog article? I'd like to see what you are talking about. I am sure others would too!

People who read my blog and want more information comment on the blog. I respond to their comments and start the sale.

Toward the end of this year, many people contacted me either by email, or telephone calls or stopped me on a job requesting just the products. The economy downturn has generated a whole new Do It Yourself crowd. I decided to try to capitalize on this.

I made a division of my company called the Organic Lawn Care Store. Made a separate web site and am now trying to market it.

I am using Word Press to blog for site recognition. I rewrote blog's that I had already posted on my original site (that was based on service) for my new site (based on product)

I have only been marketing it a few days but have already received responses. About half from LCO's. I tell them that I have set up the site for homeowners and do it Yourselfers and that they as a business can get the products wholesale from Nature's Lawn. One placed an order just to try some.

Anyhow, here are 2 of my blog's
Organic Insect Control http://theorganiclawncarestore.com/wordpress2/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=40&message=6 (http://theorganiclawncarestore.com/wordpress2/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=40&message=6)
and

Organic Weed Controlhttp://theorganiclawncarestore.com/wordpress2/?p=36 (http://theorganiclawncarestore.com/wordpress2/?p=36)

Steve

swstout
12-31-2009, 10:32 PM
http://theorganiclawncarestore.com/wordpress2/?p=40

Sorry, I posted my Admin address for Insect Control. This is the correct address

Steve

Steve
01-01-2010, 04:49 PM
I am using Word Press to blog for site recognition. I rewrote blog's that I had already posted on my original site (that was based on service) for my new site (based on product)

That is interesting, two different blogs with two different perspectives.

What difference do you feel is needed when promoting a service in a blog vs. promoting a product?

swstout
01-01-2010, 05:13 PM
That is interesting, two different blogs with two different perspectives.

What difference do you feel is needed when promoting a service in a blog vs. promoting a product?

Interesting question!

Promoting the service is much easier. Here, I am promoting locally. Getting ranking on Goggle, Yahoo etc. is much easier and faster. I am in the top 10 rankings on all my search queries. I.e. "Organic Lawn Care", "Lawn Sodding", etc. I search on 14 items and am #1 on 11 of them.

Although I have only been promoting the product site for a few days, the best ranking for only one of my searches is 124. The rest I couldn't even find going 50 screens or a ranking of 500.

Yesterday, I had only 6 hits to the site total. About 30 minutes ago, I had 261 hits. Probably from blog posts. Email inquires have been slow also - only 11 (about half from lawn companies.

Contemplating the use of You Tube, Face Book, Twitter and My Space (the top 4 ranking social networking sites with You Tube beating everyone else by about 600%).

I figure I have about 3 months to build web presence to make a go of it.

Steve

Steve
01-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Email inquires have been slow also - only 11 (about half from lawn companies.

Now this is interesting. You are an absolute wealth of knowledge and I was wondering, who will be searching for this information. Will it be home owners or other lawn care professionals?

What do you do when half of your inquiries come from other lawn care professionals?

Should you change the way the content is presented to try and shoot for home owners? Or do you try and expand the blog to then become a source of information for the lawn care professionals and how can the site or products be altered to sell to that group as well?

I think this dilemma may happen more than we would think. What happens when you create something for one demographic group, yet is seems another group is more interested in it?

swstout
01-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Now this is interesting. You are an absolute wealth of knowledge and I was wondering, who will be searching for this information. Will it be home owners or other lawn care professionals?

What do you do when half of your inquiries come from other lawn care professionals?

Should you change the way the content is presented to try and shoot for home owners? Or do you try and expand the blog to then become a source of information for the lawn care professionals and how can the site or products be altered to sell to that group as well?

I think this dilemma may happen more than we would think. What happens when you create something for one demographic group, yet is seems another group is more interested in it?

When I get a response from a lawn care professional (this I can tell by their web site which is posted in the comment information), I refer them to the "Nature's Lawn" web site. I tell them that my "store" is designed for the homeowner and the Do It Yourself Crowd who would have no need for professional quantities.

I don't think I would alter my presentation or even try to sell to the LCP's. I do not have a warehouse that would hold that large a combination of products. I don't want to go into competition with Nature's Lawn or any other wholesaler. A one gallon container is the largest quantity of any product I will sell. It will fit nicely in a USPS fixed price shipping box for $10.35 Including the box, label, and postage.

I don't care if half my site hits are LCP's. They build search engine rankings. Yesterday, I had 200+ hits to my site total. This morning I had over 1,500. I want everyone to check me out! I want site recognition by spring.

I signed up for Twitter and Facebook accounts and added the plug ins you suggested yesterday. they aren't working - yet! Filling out the profile is confusing for me and I have obviously done something wrong. The "Follow me on Twitter" icon is there but the "email this to a friend" doesn't show up and the Post to Twitter" function doesn't work.

Once I do get them to work, I will try editing my previous blog posts to see if I can get them to add the links.

Steve

picframer
01-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Steve, I am not familiar with Social Networking however here is something I did and I assume it is probablt the same in your area.

There are dozens of websites that advertise, for free, you business in your city.

Back in April when I built my site and as long as they did not require a recip link, I submitted my site.

I have no idea if this has generated a lot of traffic, I think what is key is to mave as many pages on your website as you can then load it with key words, check to see what your comp is using for key words, you can download Web CEO for free for 30 days which is more than enough time for you to get the key words in, before it expires it has an option to send your website to all the search engines, I did this 7 days before the expiry, then I ran my site against the comp to see where I ranked, then tweaked it a bit to get a top ranking, I am in the top three for all the services we offer.

swstout
01-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks Andy.

I'll try it!

Steve

swstout
01-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks Andy,

I feel like I'm back in school researching for my master's thesis. Keyword search was fruitful. Site analysis was a disaster! Their optimizing advice report found 23 critical errors. I'll just take them one at a time and get them corrected.

I recommend this program to anyone who can laugh at themselves for making stupid and uneducated mistakes.

I didn't know there were stop words that cause web search engins to skip sites! Words like the, or, in, it in titles, meta tags, headings. image attributes, and anchor names make site unfriendly to search engins.

I have many problems to solve! Much rewriting to do.

Steve

picframer
01-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Thanks Andy,

I feel like I'm back in school researching for my master's thesis. Keyword search was fruitful. Site analysis was a disaster! Their optimizing advice report found 23 critical errors. I'll just take them one at a time and get them corrected.

I didn't know there were stop words that cause web search engins to skip sites! Words like the, or, in, it in titles, meta tags, headings. image attributes, and anchor names make site unfriendly to search engins.

I have many problems to solve! Much rewriting to do.

Steve

This is really good Steve, not that you have so much work to do but at least you know where to start and how to get there, keep making changes and run the report again and keep doing it until you get the bast ranking possible with no errors, stop words can be a real drag as you will never get the ranking you want.

All the best bud and have fun, remember to add key words to as many pages as possible that relate to that page, i.e. don't use the same words on page one as one for example that explains your sprays.

picframer
01-03-2010, 06:58 AM
I don't want to overwhelm you but here are two other suggestions:

We should have a page counter, hidden on every page but the main page so we can see how many people visit, where they are from and how long they stay there.

I may think to myself this is great that 3,000 visitors read why I use Aerify but if they only spend 10 seconds on that page then something is wrong, it might need more pictures or the text may be too complicated, I have had feedback to this effect. We use to use a term as work, it has to be Homer Simpson proof, I don't watch this but the basic fact is it has to be very simple and easy to understand.

swstout
01-03-2010, 07:16 AM
I have a statitics function in my site control panel that tracks hits for every page in the maner you suggested. It costs only $1.00 per month and I can check it daily. It even tracks serch engins. I can also get rankings of 100 search engins. The statical reports daily, weekly and monthly.

After about 6 hours, I my first page optimized! :D

Incidently, Web CEO says that Yahoo doesn't track commercial sites for free. However, this morming I was higher on Yahoo than any other search engine. :confused: 196

Steve

Steve
01-04-2010, 11:14 AM

I didn't know that either!

Image attributes make sites unfriendly to search engines? What kind of image attributes?

swstout
01-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I didn't know that either!

Image attributes make sites unfriendly to search engines? What kind of image attributes?

Alternate text for Images. Also all Alternate text attributes should have keywords in them (make bold).

WebCEO is a fantastic program and its free. http://www.webceo.con

Andy turned me on to this!

Steve

swstout
01-04-2010, 11:33 AM
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4>A. General page properties</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4>Here is a page anaylsis of one of my web pages.

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Page:</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>about.htm (http://www.theorganiclawncarestore.com/about/about.htm)</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>HTML size (Kb) res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p930)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>62.5</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Last modified res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p940)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>2010-01-03 03:38:49</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Has same color text and background res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p950)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Has tiny text res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p960)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Has immediate keyword repeats res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p970)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses controls res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p980)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses frames res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p990)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses external JavaScript res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p995)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses internal JavaScript res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p995)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses external VBScript res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p996)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Uses internal VBScript res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p996)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>File robots.txt disallows spidering res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p997)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Page URL</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeP_AGE_URL_KWASPART)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword as a part of URL (domain, folder and page name)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword as a separate part of URL (domain, folder and page name)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD colSpan=4>
B. Main on-the-page factors influencing your ranking</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD colSpan=4>
1. <HEAD> area: res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p600)</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20><TITLE> tag res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p610)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>...</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Number of Titles</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>First tag in the <HEAD> tag</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>Yes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Characters in Title</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>5</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeT_TL_NWORDS)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Words in Title</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeT_TL_STOPWORDS)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Stop words in Title res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p998)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>Yes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeT_TL_KWFRQ)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in Title res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword prominence in Title res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p812)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>-</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in Title res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>META Description res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p620)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>...</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Number of META Description tags</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Characters in META Description</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>155</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Words in META Description</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>25</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Stop words in META Description res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p998)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>Yes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in META Description res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword prominence in META Description res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p812)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in META Description res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>META Keywords res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p630)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>...</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Characters in META Keywords tag</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>225</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Number of META Keywords tags</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Words in META Keywords tag</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>36</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in META Keywords res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword prominence in META Keywords res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p812)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>93.1%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in META Keywords res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>11.1%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>META Refresh res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p640)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>not present</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Refresh time</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>-</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Redirect</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>META Robots res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p650)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>present</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>None</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>No index</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>No follow</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>No archive</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>No</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD colSpan=4>
2. <BODY> area: res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p655)</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Visible text res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p680)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Words in Body</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>2413</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeB_OD_NUMBOLD)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Bold keywords in Body</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Underlined keywords in Body</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in Body res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword prominence in Body res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p812)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>99.3%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in Body res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.3%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword at the beginning of Body</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>Yes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword at the end of Body</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>Yes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>First heading on the page (H1-H6) res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p670)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>...</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword prominence res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p812)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>50.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>80.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>All headings res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p660)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Headings on the page</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>24</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Headings containing the keyword</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>4.2%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in all headings res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>1</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in all headings res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>8.7%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Links res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p710)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Total links on the page</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>23</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Links to external pages</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Text in links including ALTs res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p711)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Links with keyword in text or ALT</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeL_NTT_KWFRQ)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in links (text and ALT) res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in links (text and ALT) res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>ALT image attributes res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p700)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle> </TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>ALT attributes on the page</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>2</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>ALT attributes containing the keyword</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white align=right>file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Templates/Analyzer/exclamation.gif (file:///C:/Users/Sue/AppData/Local/Web%20CEO/Reports/Analyzer/7FFC501E4DBEB5DD7C16320C8D6CFCE8/AnaliseReportsRep-5.htm#organic lawn care storeI_MG_KWNUM3)</TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword matches in the first 3 ALT attributes</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in ALT attributes res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in ALT attributes res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD height=16 colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdmid1 height=20>Comments res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p690)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>...</TD><TD class=tdmid2 width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Words in comments</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>37</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword frequency in comments res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p810)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>0</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=white><TD bgColor=white width=16> </TD><TD class=tdtop height=20>Keyword weight in comments res://C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web CEO\BIN\Analise32.dll/helpmegif (mk:@MSITStore:C:\Users\Sue\AppData\Local\Web%20CE O\Help\02optimization.chm::/02Optimization/Optimization_report_help.htm#p811)</TD><TD class=tdtop width=10> </TD><TD class=tdtop align=middle>
0.0%

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Steve