PDA

View Full Version : Calming Down Help!!!

CHEESE2009
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I wrote this about 6 times, this is my seventh, trying to get it right so people can actually answer.

I can't go into detail, so I will keep it brief.

I am angry, frustrated, & basically a wreck!

Something happened & I need to put it past me, I've been stressed out from 9am & I will have to live with this crap forever.

How can I relax for even a few minutes? How do you guys cope with your anger?

Alchohol has actually started to make me laugh like a psycho instead of shout, so I guess that's a 1 up.

Scott must relaxxxxx. I can't go out for a jog, because I'm too damn lazy & really don't want all that time to think.

Another thing is, this is something even work can't distract me from. A distraction isn't going to help unfortunately with this situation, I need to just BOOM be relaxed.

I'm wired, sweaty, & boiling red, I feel like I have tunnel vision frig...

How does Scott relax............................................. ..?

You can see why I had to type this out 1000 times, I have no idea how I can get an answer out of this.

I need a happy drug!!!!

cklandscapingorlando
12-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Life is what it is. You can be as pissed as you want, but it dont change nothing. You need to find the problem, then find a solution. Alot of folks say theres no answer but thats alot of time just anger, false pride, or being lazy. If in fact there is no solution, then you find a way to deal with it. Thats all you can do.

The Cleaning Doctor
12-29-2009, 10:00 PM
:cool:Walk out to the garage and shut the doors. Leave the car keys in the house... :D and just yell at the top of your lungs and when you are done come back in and sit down.:cool:

Steve
12-30-2009, 10:30 AM
There is a saying 'idle hands are the devil's workshop.'

The point of it is, the more time you have to go over and over a problem, the more you are going to build it up into something bigger and bigger. Fixating on it can just make you feel crazy.

I would say go out for a walk, a jog. I know you didnt want to but it is better for you than anything else.

Get a punching bag, a jump rope. Get some weights to lift.

Once you start going down the path of self medication, nothing good comes from it ever.

brian hughes
12-30-2009, 01:18 PM
I work with a local tree service asap tree pro's and have an arrangement with them that works out for the both of us.They take it down and I haul the wood away and sometimes keep the hardwood for firewood sales.I grew up in the northwest and have seen big trees and I can tell you this arborist is truly great, an absolute pro and a great guy.
Please visit their website and check them out.
http://www.asaptreepros.com
check us out as well...:)
http://www.Fivestarlandscapeanddesign.com

Steve
12-31-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't think he meant to post that in this discussion, it didn't fit in.

How did everything work out Scott? Were you able to find a way to calm down? Did you figure things out?

CHEESE2009
12-31-2009, 11:42 AM
Holy crow.

So everything is better now, because I was PRANKED!

My friend photoshopped my monthly bill, that if it was real, it would ruin everything.

He did it because I accidentally left my wallet at his place for a day earlier this month, & he got this evil idea to pretend he used it for random purchases.

I wanted to kill him, lol.

I didn't even bother calling the bank to ask about all the crap on the bill. In my mind I didn't want to really cause more problems or get my friend in serious trouble, I would just keep him hostage & make sure he works for me until the bill was covered!

I wish he didn't take so long to TELL ME lol.

If you realized you owe more money than your worth, on a legit looking assortment of bills racked up by your best friend, how the hell would you feel?!?!?!

Man, I must have wasted all my cell minutes trying to call him the other night. He was pretending to be out of town.

Next morning I get a text message; "Scott, I have to apologize for something... Please hear me out"

I call him, biting my tongue.

Friend; "Scott, I'm sorry about your bill..."

Scott; "Well what the hell man? I didn't even know the bank gave out that much money!"

Friend; "They don't, well, they didn't"

Scott; "Explain, what the hell are you talking about?!"

Friend; "Read the back of the bill, closely"

Normally on the back of my bill, there is a punch of fine print which is hard to see... I looked closely.. The first paragraph read;

"Merry Christmas! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you anything, so I thought I'd use your credit cards in a very original way"

Anyway, 10 minutes later I still didn't understand if the bill was fake, so he had to tell me lol.

I will scan the bills for all of you to see, you can tell me if you'd have a heart attack. I had no idea what to do.

The Cleaning Doctor
01-01-2010, 12:29 AM
:eek: He should have saved that one for April. LOL

Steve
01-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Oh wow! Are you planning on pranking him back?

CHEESE2009
01-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh wow! Are you planning on pranking him back?

LOL!

When I think of something, I will let you know.

I'm sure It'll be very interesting!

Get him a date with womanly transsexual & wait for the "OH MY GOD WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! ?! ?!"

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Steve
01-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Get him a date with womanly transsexual & wait for the "OH MY GOD WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! ?! ?!"

There you go LOL now you're thinking hahahahha