PDA

View Full Version : logo and business card

RKTaylor
12-26-2009, 11:39 PM
what yall think?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/RKTaylor1987/businesscard.jpg

Steve
12-27-2009, 08:38 AM
That is a very nice card design! Did you create that or have a designer do it? It looks professionally done!

Did you put anything on the back?

SuperiorPower
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
So what is your business name? Is it "all About Grass Lawn Maintenance"? I love the design but I think I would make sure the business name is blatant, and also what services you offer. I believe you need to answer the 4 Questions the customer is gonna want to ask.....

Who, What, Why, and How

"Who are you?"
"What do you do?"
"Why should I choose you?"
And finally, "How do I contact you?"

The least important is the "why" since I think this could be hard to relay with the limited space a card provides but you should have the answer in your head so when they ask, so you can tell them why they should use you.

arthur712
01-05-2010, 01:41 PM
So what is your business name? Is it "all About Grass Lawn Maintenance"? I love the design but I think I would make sure the business name is blatant, and also what services you offer. I believe you need to answer the 4 Questions the customer is gonna want to ask.....

Who, What, Why, and How

"Who are you?"
"What do you do?"
"Why should I choose you?"
And finally, "How do I contact you?"

The least important is the "why" since I think this could be hard to relay with the limited space a card provides but you should have the answer in your head so when they ask, so you can tell them why they should use you.

Yes, I agree!!

I like to see business card used like a Brochure, But not too much, just enough to let people know what you are all about!!

Great LOGO!!!!!