PDA

View Full Version : I broke my phone

CHEESE2009
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
I broke my phone last night and couldn't sleep thinking of the worst case scenario.

I didn't know if I would be able to keep the same number if I got a new phone.

In order to forward calls you need your current phone to work, though I called BELL and they assured me that if I got a new phone theyd be able to let me keep my number.

Lol... I called BELL & waited 30 minutes to speak to somone while arguing with their automated service.

Anywhoo, I'm off to go get a new phone.

I hope I remember the 300 numbers that I had on my phone lmao, ARGGGGG!!!!

CHEESE2009
12-23-2009, 03:01 AM
So I went to the mall, got 2 awesome phones for free, both are in service for about $60/month.

now if I could just figure out how to use them... Damn technology...

OH and I got my number back☆☆☆

Steve
12-23-2009, 07:05 AM
What happened to the phone ? How'd it break? :)

http://www.cusc.co.uk/images/phones/broken_phone.png

picframer
12-23-2009, 09:35 PM
So I went to the mall, got 2 awesome phones for free, both are in service for about $60/month.

now if I could just figure out how to use them... Damn technology...

OH and I got my number back☆☆☆

The CRTC passed a law a year ago that you own the number and can take it to whatever cell carrier you wish. Did you look at the blackberry as they are giving them free with a three year plan, this way you can get email inquiries on the jobsite and email image of progress pics from the site to the client at work, this has proven to be a hit with us and has gained us a lot of business, my plan is around $65.00 a month for everything including GPS.

Fresh Cut
12-24-2009, 01:34 AM
The CRTC passed a law a year ago that you own the number and can take it to whatever cell carrier you wish. Did you look at the blackberry as they are giving them free with a three year plan, this way you can get email inquiries on the jobsite and email image of progress pics from the site to the client at work, this has proven to be a hit with us and has gained us a lot of business, my plan is around $65.00 a month for everything including GPS.

What does your service include for $65/mo??? What provider is it with?

You have a Blackberry?

I just got my first Blackberry in September, it's a Blackberry Storm. I have Verizon and my bill is $160 for 1350 minutes and unlimited data & text.

picframer
12-24-2009, 05:45 AM
What does your service include for $65/mo??? What provider is it with?

You have a Blackberry?

I just got my first Blackberry in September, it's a Blackberry Storm. I have Verizon and my bill is $160 for 1350 minutes and unlimited data & text.

It's with Rogers, unlimited data, text and sms, unlimited incoming calls, 200 min outgoing per month calculated from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. after which evenings and weekends are free. 5 mb internet downloads. Min on airtime are carried forward to future months if not used, not sure what the rate is per min for overages as 70% of my calls are incoming so I never go over the 200.

CHEESE2009
12-24-2009, 12:16 PM
I got 2 "LG RUMOUR" phones. I asked the guy to give me the most durable phones in stock.

I have a 3 year contract for both phones.

My phone: free calls from 6pm+, 1000 shared text msgs with my other phone, caller id, 150 minutes free (i think, no clue)... sucks, i forgot to get voicemail!!!

The spare phone, everything is pretty much shared, no caller id, but free calls to and from my other phone, good for work I suppose!

the last digits on my phones are the same, 5590. Hurray!!!

I can't have a really nice phone, I'd break it :(

CHEESE2009
12-24-2009, 12:31 PM
What happened to the phone ? How'd it break? :)

http://www.cusc.co.uk/images/phones/broken_phone.png

Well considering I just told my friend how happy I was with my brick-like cell, we got out of the truck and my phone fell on the street. It was a flip phone and it was opened. I turned around and heard a CRRRRUNNCH!!! The phone was in 3 pieces.

This phone has been dropped in puke, piss, cement, water, paint, beer. It has been left in the snow hidden for 2 days, I had to rip it from my dogs mouth when he found it..

Overall, I had great memories with it...

It took pictures of all my girlfriends in various poses. LOL.

THE THING I MISS MOST;

I was able to find EVERYTHING on my phone with my eyes closed!!! This was my best talent ever!!!

I could write a full text message while sleeping man!! hahaha

I also had 14 games downloaded on it :(

Steve
12-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Well I am looking forwards to hear what cell phone you go with to replace it :)

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PPT1881.jpg