PDA

View Full Version : Subway sandwiches

Steve
12-22-2009, 05:56 AM
I haven't been to Subway in a long time and today I remembered why. I ordered a ham and cheese sub and the employee puts on two pieces of ham and two pieces of cheese. I am looking at her astonished, thinking to myself WOW is that it?

Then she asks me if I would like double meats?

Double meats? You mean would I like a sandwich? Jeeze at this rate you could simply paint on some artificially made meat taste on the sandwich and cut the meats out all together!

No other regular deli would ever even consider selling what Subway sells.

Has this bugged you to or is it no big deal?

picframer
12-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I haven't been to Subway in a long time and today I remembered why. I ordered a ham and cheese sub and the employee puts on two pieces of ham and two pieces of cheese. I am looking at her astonished, thinking to myself WOW is that it?

Then she asks me if I would like double meats?

Double meats? You mean would I like a sandwich? Jeeze at this rate you could simply paint on some artificially made meat taste on the sandwich and cut the meats out all together!

No other regular deli would ever even consider selling what Subway sells.

Has this bugged you to or is it no big deal?

We search out Deli's because of this, we do like Quiznos but man they are expensive, we pretty much know where to eat in each area, avoid the fast food places, pizza once a week but for the most part the guys and now myself tend to eat healthy food.

The Cleaning Doctor
12-22-2009, 02:23 PM
The only sub I buy there is the meatball. That is the only one where you can taste the meat over the bread.

Steve
12-23-2009, 07:49 AM
The only sub I buy there is the meatball. That is the only one where you can taste the meat over the bread.

We gotta be careful or they may read this and decide to make hollowed out meatballs. :)

SuperiorPower
12-23-2009, 12:57 PM
I personally like the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki with sweet onion sauce. MMMMMMM!

The Cleaning Doctor
12-24-2009, 01:09 AM
They'll probably switch to tofu.... I hope they don't read this. Or worse yet surimi.... That is what they make imitation crab legs and scallops out of.

Steve
12-24-2009, 08:00 AM
I am going to pass on the tofu/meatball sandwich

LOL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DOQrQIzggu8/SLSyjgn-7uI/AAAAAAAAA1U/1Qu5dJKF5Bw/s400/DSCN8267.JPG

SuperiorPower
12-24-2009, 06:10 PM
I am going to pass on the tofu/meatball sandwich

LOL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DOQrQIzggu8/SLSyjgn-7uI/AAAAAAAAA1U/1Qu5dJKF5Bw/s400/DSCN8267.JPG

Subway meatballs is just a nice way to say Hog Gonads..... lol

CHEESE2009
12-24-2009, 11:55 PM
I have been avoiding Subway for awhile now.

Every time i'm there I end up disapointed.

It's just too 'home style' for me, A.K.A, we can all make better sandwiches ourselves with no effort.

Pizza Nikkos Sub = #1
Quiznos = #2
Subway = #3
Dagwoods = #4

Places that don't focus on sanwiches, MAKE THE BEST SANDWICHES!!!!○○○○○