PDA

View Full Version : passing out door hangers

slmowing
12-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello to all and Merry Christmas
This my second year owning my lawn business and was wondering when is the best time to pass out flyers and door hangers? I dont want to get to far a head and everybody forget about me and I dont want to pass them out to late and get behind the eight ball.
I am in Missouri and usually dont start mowing until about mid March. Im getting ready to design and order my door hangers.
Thanks in advance and have a good season.
Steve Rhine ( slmowing):cool:

cklandscapingorlando
12-20-2009, 08:32 PM
My plan this year is to get 20,000 hangers. Pass out 5000 of them to targeted areas in Feb. Then another rotation to the same locations in Mar. If I feel I have picked up enough in that area I will do the same thing to another area. If I still need more in the original area I will do 2 more 5000 passes.

You can watch the box stores. When they market spring flowers you market spring specials. They spend big money to target their specials so just follow suit

Steve
12-21-2009, 04:53 AM
Steve do you keep in touch with your customers through the winter? Are they on annual contracts? How do you market to them during the winter months? Do you offer any services this time of year?