PDA

View Full Version : new

jdrt09
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
jdrt . hi im a small bus. landscaping and hardscape starting to get into mowing next year my customers keep asking me . and with the mowing comes other things plant replacement and so on.

SuperiorPower
12-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forum! If we can be of help be sure to ask!

Again, welcome!
Eli

Steve
12-19-2009, 02:22 AM
Hi jdrt,

Welcome to our forum! What initially got you to start your landscaping business?

jdrt09
12-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi jdrt,

Welcome to our forum! What initially got you to start your landscaping business?

how you doing . i got started when i was a kid helping my dad i have been doing this for 30+ years i like hardscape the best did very well this year what i found was customers where spending more on lawns and landscapes Vs. going on vacation and so on

Steve
12-20-2009, 01:40 AM
That is very interesting. It seems like a lot of landscape businesses or hardscape businesses find offering lawn care is a great way to keep the gears of the business turning because you are constantly servicing the same customers over and over again vs trying to go out and find new customers all the time for one time projects.

Are you finding this to be the case?

For those who are focusing only on hardscapes and landscapes, what do you feel is the best way for them to market their business? What should they be doing to attract new customers?

jdrt09
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi jdrt,

i whould have to say a love for the outdoors

jdrt09
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
That is very interesting. It seems like a lot of landscape businesses or hardscape businesses find offering lawn care is a great way to keep the gears of the business turning because you are constantly servicing the same customers over and over again vs trying to go out and find new customers all the time for one time projects.

Are you finding this to be the case?

For those who are focusing only on hardscapes and landscapes, what do you feel is the best way for them to market their business? What should they be doing to attract new customers?

word of mouth is keeping me going very well just do pro. work and it will take care of you...........ps. no low balling

Steve
12-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Do you have any pictures of any of the hardscapes you have done in the past? I'd love to see some.