PDA

View Full Version : Love Story

CHEESE2009
12-15-2009, 05:08 AM
All the company names have been changed, tell me what you think about this strategy?

With DOG losing its customers to its bad tactics with CAT, ZERO is able to & will gain all of the lost customers. ZERO is most likely to be more powerful during the wintertime, servicing the same area.

Meanwhile ZERO has lost a valuable employee, which will sabotage their ability to maintain their customer base during spring through fall. Their business will drop 50%.

HENRY has been given the addresses of ZERO’s current customers from CHEESE. HENRY's mission is to provide a lower price for lawn maintenance & provide the customers with more services than ZERO offers, expanding their business.

ZERO will be suffering & kept back with the loss of its employee, & will not be able to keep up with the attack from HENRY.

Meanwhile CHEESE will be advertising affordable prices to ZERO’s current but local customers, the customers that weren’t mentioned to HENRY. Hitting ZERO hard & making sure that they are to re-locate themselves.

With ZERO out of the picture, CHEESE will double & soon triple in size. Knowing that HENRY is close to CHEESE territory providing low quality service, CHEESE will copy HENRY’s price & provide high quality service, beating HENRY back to where it had started & possibly beyond.

HENRY & ZERO will be sharing the market during the wintertime & CHEESE will easily protect it's boundaries during the spring through fall.

Steve
12-16-2009, 03:08 AM
I think I got a little confused but it sounds interesting :)