PDA

View Full Version : M&D Lawn Service

tpascoe
12-14-2009, 03:23 PM
My name is Teresa and My boyfriend (Mel) and myself are starting a Snow plow and landscape business. I am going to collage for my business degree and thought this was a good start. We like to go camping in the western slope colorado area. We also like rock crawling and drag racing. Our othere hobby is fixing up cars. Hopefully we got a good start on this business.

devuono311
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome theresa, I'm somewhat new to this forum also. I agree that the business degree is a good idea. May I suggest checking out the lawn care school (http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=GopherHaul-Lawn-Care-Business-School) steve offers? I signed up for it, its free and some stuff seems, off key, to the business aspect however most of it is great knoweledge to get! Good luck to you and Mel, keep in touch and let me know how your doing.:cool:

Steve
12-15-2009, 02:04 AM
Hi Theresa,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting a business? Had either of you ever started a business before?

Also, do you have any pics of your rock crawling adventures? I'd love to see them.

arthur712
12-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the Forum!
Happy New Year!