PDA

View Full Version : Mulch Kit for 2008 Exmark 36" Metro, Will it fit my 2003 Turf Tracer HP?

Fresh Cut
12-13-2009, 09:53 PM
I have been looking for a mulch kit for my 36" TTHP for a while, I even made my own block-off plate for the discharge. I found a mulch kit for sale locally. The guy selling it says it came off of a 2008 Exmark 36" Metro, I need to know if it will fit on my 2003 Turf Tracer HP 36".

Any advice is much appreciated, even if you can just tell me where to find the information or who to call for it.

Steve
12-14-2009, 06:11 AM
Can you get under it and get a picture of it and then take some measurements? Then compare it to yours? Or better yet, take your mower over there and line up the baffle under your mower to see if it would fit ?

Fresh Cut
12-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Can you get under it and get a picture of it and then take some measurements? Then compare it to yours? Or better yet, take your mower over there and line up the baffle under your mower to see if it would fit ?

Well, that's the thing, I wanted to find out from a definite source before I spent time and gas going to see and buy it, ya know?

It's a good drive away and my truck uses a lot of gas. It needs tuning up.

Steve
12-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I can understand. The only way you could be sure I guess then would be to contact the manufacturer. Maybe they could tell you?