PDA

View Full Version : hey

cody_lick
12-07-2009, 02:23 PM
my name is cody i cut grass when in season and now plow some residential places around my house. i am 15 so i cant drive due to pa stupid laws permit at 16 no younger but whatever **** happens. i look at all kinds of dif snow plowing forums every day just to find what i am looking for all the time any advice on anything would be awesome. i am currently looking for contract/waiver type thing for the customers to sign say just basically that if the want me to plow n salt i can if no salt they get hurt they cant sue me blah blah blah. also any way of writing up a bill would be awesome this will be my first year actually coming up with a real price. last year i just started so i just helped the neighbors now they are all lazy and willing to pay me to do it for them. so any advice send me a pm and i will get back to you asap

Steve
12-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi Cody,

Welcome to our forum.

if the want me to plow n salt i can if no salt they get hurt they cant sue me blah blah blah

I am sure you can try this but ultimately, it's not you, it's the property owner that is liable for their property. I don't think I have seen anyone else try and use such a waiver.

Did you see this being used anywhere else? Or did someone suggest you use this?