PDA

View Full Version : Vending Machine Business?

CHEESE2009
12-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Anyone every think of this? What are your thoughts on purchasing a vending machine & trying to get it placed in a popular location?

How does it work? What do you need to do?

I think if you figure it out, it might just be profitable!

I think machines only cost around 2k or even less. Pricing items might be weird.. No idea...

Steve
12-07-2009, 07:03 AM
What kinds of products would you be wanting to put in your vending machine? Any thoughts on what kinds of locations you would like them at?

What got you to think about this?

CHEESE2009
12-07-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm always thinking of other sources of income. It's nasty habit.

I am sorta interested in window cleaning, though I wouldn't do it for residential homes.

I don't want to add more to my lawn services, I'd like to try to start different things. (I will continue lawn service lol)

I no nothing about vending machines, & I don't believe it to be the best source of income, probably along the lines of selling crafts on ebay lol.

Hmmm....

I could do a house cleaning service and just take the back pack blower indoors, just kidding!

(I will try that one day though, in my own home) Exhaust smells nice.

Steve
12-07-2009, 06:46 PM
You never know, there may be opportunities in vending machines in your area. Maybe if you ask around you might find something.

Hmmm....

I could do a house cleaning service and just take the back pack blower indoors, just kidding!

Why bother with all that gas powered equipment when all you need is a strong pair of lungs.

You could simply build up the force of your exhaling to blow away leaves and debris. If you train hard and follow the proper zen teachings, you can be as powerful as this guy.

http://www.diablocrossfit.com/archives/diablo%20crossfit%20leaf%20blower-thumb.jpg

He charges by the hour and clearing leaves off a patio like this one would probably take him no more than 4 hours. So if you think about it (4 hours X $60 an hour) = $240 all profit! ;)

CHEESE2009
12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I want to hire that guy. !