PDA

View Full Version : Your own T.V Show

CHEESE2009
12-07-2009, 05:57 AM
If you had the time & budget to create a T.V show pilot, what would you make?

Your budget: $1000.00

You already have a film crew & they are supplied with the essential tools, this does not affect your budget.

(this does not have to include anything to do with your business, so have fun!)

CHEESE2009
12-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Things I have done with a crappy camcorder.

Usually when all the guys get together & have a few cases of beer we tend to pass out at a certain friends house. My friend & myself would get up as soon as we knew our friend "Sucker" was asleep.

The mission was to pile as much things as possible on him & have him wake up clueless & blame the person who was not involved.

I have gotten away with putting the entire kitchen condiments on his face before he even woke up. This includes, ketchup, mustard, relish, cheese slices, syrup, cumin powder, & peanut butter. This has all been done before he had woken up.

My friend would mount the camcorder to a shelf to be unseen & I would then fill a glass with Tabasco sauce & slowly poor it over his mouth. THEN WE WOULD ALL RUN LIKE HELL AND PRETEND TO SLEEP!!!!

When we watched the film the next day (this sucker friend wasn't around) we saw him get up, say "What the F", look at one of my other friends as if he was going to kill him. Then he rolled over & went back to sleep.... Big mistake.

An hour later (yes the same night), my friend brought down a bag of baking powder & we managed to fit the entire bag of it on his face without him waking up. I then realized that my friend & I were both dead in the morning, mind as well go all out. We heated up some pizza & blended it up with chocolate ice cream. This was disgusting. We slowly walked back to the room with it, this took a good hour as we couldn't keep our laughter in. Once we got back to our friend, I poured the mixture all over the side of his face & watched it sink into his ear.

We assumed our friend was dead for not waking up, or maybe he was enjoying the attention. We wanted to go get the hamster out of the cage & place it beside him but thought that would be too dangerous. Instead we pretended to sleep right after my friend through a couch pillow at his head.

This poor guy blamed our other friend for an entire year for this.

If I had the video, it would be here!

Anyway, not much of a show, but something worth watching lmfao. It's my humor & what I expect in a show.

You'd have to be there to understand. Imagine trying not to wake someone up as you slowly progress through pranks. Stepping up the game a little bit each time. When my friend woke up, it was priceless. He ran to the washroom shouting all sorts of words. The other 4 of us were pissing ourselves playing oblivious to what had happened.

"Maybe you shouldn't have midnight snacks, maybe that's what happened? Too tired to finish your food so you sleep with it"

Steve
12-07-2009, 06:46 AM
I always thought that the tv show Jackass should have accepted home videos. This would have been a perfect submission.

Some producer out there somewhere needs to jump on this and collect such crazy videos.

It's too bad you don't have all that up on youtube LOL