PDA

View Full Version : $100 Bill business cards?!

SuperiorPower
11-29-2009, 09:13 PM
I have found a real interesting business card solution and I think it could be spun to really help you win business.

The idea is to use a folding business card that has the look and feel of a $5, $10, $20, or $100 bill (http://realisticdropcard.com/home/).

My thinking is that you could make these and then have it say something like "by using ABC lawncare you can easily save $xx of dollars by getting the job done right the first time. blah, blah, blah". I think these would go over very well if you laid or "dropped" them around town. Heck, this may be the perfect card to use with Artie's card holders! I mean, if you have a clear card holder and you have these where they can see the $100 bill do you think people would open the card holder to see if it is a real $100 bill!

I am seriously thinking about ordering some for myself. What do you guys think about that?

Eli

The Cleaning Doctor
11-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I know a guy that leaves them at every gas pump he goes to. He just slides them into the CC slot.

Steve
11-29-2009, 09:33 PM
That is very creative. You can play around with an online designer too here http://realisticdropcard.com/order/

I know a guy that leaves them at every gas pump he goes to. He just slides them into the CC slot.

Did he ever say if that worked at all?

CHEESE2009
11-30-2009, 06:51 AM
I have a customer who has business cards like these. He's a real estate agent or something.

The card he had given to me is good quality, though it's cheesy lol.

SuperiorPower
11-30-2009, 05:10 PM
I have a customer who has business cards like these. He's a real estate agent or something.

The card he had given to me is good quality, though it's cheesy lol.

Sometimes cheesy is good. Did it make you read it? I know it could be done wrong, but I think it could be done in such a way to really grab attention....

ProCut TM
02-11-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm thinking about getting some of the $20 ones
with:
Lawn care starting at $20 per cut
(my logo)
www.ProCutTurfManagement.com

maybe try 100 and see how they work it's only $15

Steve
02-11-2010, 08:41 AM
What's your thoughts on how you will distribute them?

ProCut TM
02-11-2010, 04:56 PM
What's your thoughts on how you will distribute them?

not really sure, I've seen them left on top of gas pumps. I might try just putting them on some cars under the wiper blade or some thing

Steve
02-12-2010, 04:42 AM
To make these as effective as possible, they need to be placed in places home owners will find them. When you think of places you want to place them, ask yourself, how many home owners will find them here vs non-home owners. Then maybe more avenues will come to light.