PDA

View Full Version : Was it just me?

SuperiorPower
11-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Was it just me or was gopherforum unavailable for like 24 hours, beginning yesterday morning? I missed it! lol

swstout
11-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Was it just me or was gopherforum unavailable for like 24 hours, beginning yesterday morning? I missed it! lol

I had it for about an hour. The rest of the time I got a "server not found" error.

Steve

Steve
11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
LOL that was strange. I was able to see it the entire time, but I had a sneaking suspicion when I was the only member on the forum that something was up.

HAHAHHAHA

I was thinking hmmm well maybe everyone is out shopping or something but come onnnnnnnn! Everybody hahahahahha

Everything seems cool now though :D

justin_time
11-29-2009, 03:34 PM
I noticed this on Friday when it stopped working.

But I'm happy it's back online, I was having Forum withdrawals on clicking New Posts... phew :D

SuperiorPower
11-29-2009, 04:17 PM
well I was trying to upload some pics to an album on my profile. I created the album but when I went to hit "upload" it said that the site was not found or that it did not exist. That was between 2-3 am Saturday am and it did not work the rest of yesterday. I did not try to get online today till this afternoon and then it worked. I thought Steve had Banned me!!! haha! j/k!

I tried everything, rebooted my computer, cleaned out my cookies, and the cache..... nothing worked...

swstout
11-29-2009, 04:21 PM
I even tried to email Steve. "Server Not Found"

Steve

SuperiorPower
11-29-2009, 04:28 PM
I even tried to email Steve. "Server Not Found"

Steve

I thought about trying that but feared that I would not be able to get through. I was going to get a hold of Artie since he is one of the few active here and on my forum. I would have been able to contact him by email from where he registered on my forum.

P.S. The good side, I got to post some extra new articles on my forum! lol

fldodger
11-29-2009, 05:07 PM
I had same Problem

lawncrafter56
11-29-2009, 08:43 PM
I thouht the web site was attacked by some left wing whitehouse trouble shooter trying to silence the long time PATRIOTS here.;)

Steve
11-29-2009, 08:51 PM
I thouht the web site was attacked by some left wing whitehouse trouble shooter trying to silence the long time PATRIOTS here

Actually you're right!!!!

Here is the dude who did it too. What a sinister looking fellow!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/muffin_mcghee/UglyNerd.jpg

SuperiorPower
11-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Actually you're right!!!!

Here is the dude who did it too. What a sinister looking fellow!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/muffin_mcghee/UglyNerd.jpg

STEVE!!! How DARE you post a pic of lawncrafter?!?!?! just kidding!

lawncrafter56
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Good One!:D