PDA

View Full Version : Copper/junk load

justin_time
11-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Here's a load i used my trailer to take a copper/junk load to the scrap yard.

My dad's an electrician and he has been keeping this electrical wire for a while.

We finally went to drop a big load

GAH Can't seem to upload pictures right now through the Manage attachements button. It's giving me an error/blank page

Steve
11-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Is it possible the image file size is too big?

justin_time
11-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Is it possible the image file size is too big?

Here ya go

Steve
11-23-2009, 12:35 PM
It looks like you got enough equipment on that trailer to build a time machine :)

http://www.newsgroper.com/files/post_images/back%20to%20the%20future.jpeg

lawncrafter56
11-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Wow! looks to be no less than 200.00 there Justin. excellent! I went by the local scrap yard today and the tractor trailer rigs were backed up with flatened cars on the trailers. Guessing the prices could be heading up again?
With gold on the rise, look for other metals to follow. I cut the electrical cords of every appliance I find and keep them to sell. Easy money!

Excellent post Justin. Junkies are cool!

justin_time
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow! looks to be no less than 200.00 there Justin. excellent! I went by the local scrap yard today and the tractor trailer rigs were backed up with flatened cars on the trailers. Guessing the prices could be heading up again?
With gold on the rise, look for other metals to follow. I cut the electrical cords of every appliance I find and keep them to sell. Easy money!

Excellent post Justin. Junkies are cool!

WRONG !

I had over 650$ in copper alone + other metal scrap. It was a good day at the scrap yard, and I had to haul it 1 hr from here

Steve
11-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow! Congratulations Justin!