PDA

View Full Version : Need a good Website Hoster/builder

Adubeasy
11-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Hello, I am looking to make a website for my upcoming lawn service, and i want to know what you think is a good Website that will Host(give me a .com), give free 24/7 customer/technical support, and help me build my website, for under $15.00 a month. I also want to be able to use the template i downloaded from here :) Please let me know what you have found, or what has worked for you.

Thx,
Andrew

HiTEQ
11-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Hey I just got put in touch with a man named Woody.

He is the greatest, he can make you a custom website design, host, 24/7 supports, get you a domain name and all that for a great price.

For $320 you get

Website Design - 5 Pages Homepage, Service,Testimonials,About Us, and Contact Us

Email included 1gig storage

Domain Name included

He'll work with you on anything. I dont know if he does monthly payments though. Send me a PM if you need his info

If you want to check out some of his work, check this out. He just finished my site. Hope this Helps

www.straightcuts.net

Steve
11-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Have you checked out godaddy.com to host your site?

fldodger
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Woody is the man. I used him and referred HiTEQ

VPC
12-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Check out http://www.sonlighthost.com, that's who I use for hosting and since I do my own websites, hosting is all I have to pay for. They do list a company that does websites they have partnered with, but since you have a template I am thinking you can handle building your own.
My 2 cents.

The Cleaning Doctor
12-02-2009, 06:59 PM
I use Google sites and you get email and docs for $10 per year. Now you are limited on some things but for me it was great and I did all the work myself without any web knowledge. Very user friendly and the help online has answered every question I had.

dhawk
12-02-2009, 08:27 PM
http://www.hostgator.com/

I don't know about their templates and web builder since I do everything in Dreamweaver - but Hostgator has been leaps and bounds ahead of all the other host I have used.