PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Washing Concrete

winkie61
11-13-2009, 12:09 PM
:)Price on Pressure Washing I would like to know how much is the average charge per Sq Ft for cleaning a concrete Driveway. Please Help Anyone out there. I'm just implementing this service into my business and I need the help.

Steve
11-13-2009, 06:17 PM
How long would it take you compared to your other pressure washing services?

winkie61
03-01-2010, 08:10 AM
:confused:Hi Steve, I have a pressure washing job of a driveway that is 525 Sq Ft can you nor anyone else help me with this bid? What to charge per sq ft?:)

picframer
03-01-2010, 09:47 AM
:confused:Hi Steve, I have a pressure washing job of a driveway that is 525 Sq Ft can you nor anyone else help me with this bid? What to charge per sq ft?:)

We charge $35.00 an hour plus the cost of the solution, impossible to give an exact number without an image to see how rough a shape it is in, one driveway this size may take a hour while another 4 hours if there are a lot of stains and oil spills.

Gotalgae
03-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Depends on the method you use to clean it. I use surface cleaners and if it is pretty straight forward dirt and algae I charge around $60 for something that size. If it has bad oil or rust then it goes way up in cost.

Steve
03-01-2010, 11:23 AM
I use surface cleaners and if it is pretty straight forward dirt and algae I charge around $60 for something that size.

Do you try and shoot for a $60 an hour charge?

If it has bad oil or rust then it goes way up in cost.
How do you suggest going about pricing such jobs and do you make any guarantees of how it will look afterwards?

picframer
03-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Do you try and shoot for a $60 an hour charge?

How do you suggest going about pricing such jobs and do you make any guarantees of how it will look afterwards?

Generally speaking I can look at siding, deck, driveway etc. and simply say Steve that will be $xx.xx. However there are times especially decks when the customer wants the paint removed, I will simply state $35.00 an hour, even at this I almost triple my expense cost as this is the lowest paying position I have.

There are no guarantees, if we start (happened once) and we can't do a satisfactory job, we stop and talk to the owner, the case wheree it didn't work is the client bad black mold on their vinyl siding, the mold had actually eaten into the siding, it was impossible to get it off.

We would never use bleech in the sprayers as it will ruin them however I tried a bit of bleech, a mold remover product and Simple Green siding wash, we were able to get around 60%, in this case the owner looked and said just do what you can.