PDA

View Full Version : Add value to your services

jdsimpkins
11-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Pizza Hut (http://www.pizzahut.com) is offering Blastoff as a homepage. The company I work for, also offers it. It is free to sign up and use. It is fully customizable. You can have whatever news you want, music, videos, etc. If you purchase through it, you save money and get cash back, if your customers purchase through it, they save money and YOU get cash back. I think it would be great to offer this to your customers. People love free stuff. Plus once you get your own homepage through me that would be ht tp://my.blastoffnetwork.com/Joes Lawncare or whatever your company name is, and they ever click on the "need legal advice" link, it takes them to my company and when they sign up, I pay a $25 head hunters fee.

You can sign up here (http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/jdsimpkins).

If you have any questions or need any help activating your home page, send me a message and I'll help you out.

Steve
11-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Can you tell us a bit more what blastoff is and how it helps lawn care business owners?

jdsimpkins
11-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Blastoff will be everyones homepage in the near future. You can click on the link to see it. You can customize it to fit your style. If you prefer Fox news to CNN, that will display on your homepage. There are games, a link to your facebook account that displays real time friend updates (or whatever they are called, Im not an experienced facebook user) You can have videos, music, and just about anything else on there. It is fully customizable.

Does it have anything to do with lawn care? No. Pizza Hut is already offering it to their customers and it has nothing to do with pizza either. What it does do, is give you a chance to earn a little extra money. It works like this:

Pizza Hut gets you to join their network. You create your homepage. You hop online one day to buy some ink cartridges for your printer. There are over 600 online stores on blastoff in the mall section, you buy your ink cartridges from one of those stores. You get the best deal possible + earn a little "cash back" for being a blastoff member. Pizza Hut also earns a little on your purchase.

There are really a couple ways it could help a lawn care business:

1. It shows you are professional. If a company as large as Pizza Hut is offering this to their customers and your lawn company is offering the same thing. You, as a business owner must be doing something right.

2. It creates loyal clients. Everyone loves saving money and earning cash back. If you provide your current clients with an avenue to save cash, they will appreciate you that much more.

3. It earns your business a little money in the process. When people do purchase things from their very own blastoff page, you earn a percentage of the sale. This extra money will come in handy I imagine.

Highlights:

It's free to sign up!

Creates a professional image.

Helps clients save money.

Earns you additional income!

Keep the questions coming. I will gladly explain anything I may have missed. My ADD prohibits me from explaining everything well in a single post. lol

mark123
11-09-2009, 08:48 PM
It's too slow. I got bored and gave up.

jdsimpkins
11-09-2009, 10:02 PM
It's too slow. I got bored and gave up.

They are in the process of speeding things up. Since its launch things have been SUPER BUSY. Getting faster as we speak. :)

Steve
11-10-2009, 10:16 AM
So it will put their user information into some kind of database? Can the website owner then get a hold of that database and send out emails or newsletters to them?

jdsimpkins
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
So it will put their user information into some kind of database? Can the website owner then get a hold of that database and send out emails or newsletters to them?

I have not received any unwanted emails. No one in my network has. Blastoff is very very strict on the emails you can send out inviting users. They are very anti-spam.

jdsimpkins
11-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Has anyone looked at this? Give me some feedback. In my opinion, it would be a great asset. :cool:

Steve
11-12-2009, 10:53 AM
I think the deal is it's gotta be kept simple for people to understand it, utilize it and then sell it.

So far from what I can understand, blastoff is a network that has a lot of things going on in it like videos but I am having a hard time understanding it.

When I go to the blast off page it says:
Have a blast.
Make Money.
Save Money.
Are you ready to blast off?

But to me I just have no idea what that means.

Then I started to watch the video and I am figuring this is kinda like a social network like facebook?

jdsimpkins
11-12-2009, 12:52 PM
I think the deal is it's gotta be kept simple for people to understand it, utilize it and then sell it.

So far from what I can understand, blastoff is a network that has a lot of things going on in it like videos but I am having a hard time understanding it.

When I go to the blast off page it says:
Have a blast.
Make Money.
Save Money.
Are you ready to blast off?

But to me I just have no idea what that means.

Then I started to watch the video and I am figuring this is kinda like a social network like facebook?

You bring up good points. I'll try to explain a little better. When people log onto the computer each morning, most like to read the news (weather it be Fox, CNN or MSNBC, we all have our favorite news), maybe watch a video or two, see what our friends are up to on Facebook, etc.

Blastoff brings all of these things together on one Homepage! It is fully customizable meaning, whatever your habbits are, you can put your favorite things right in front of you. Instead of clicking site to site, you have it all right there.

I hope this helps a little bit.