PDA

View Full Version : Good lord I found out why its been dead for so many months.

jasonw
11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
This is horable. It really makes me want to take legal action but I am afraid I am just screwed. I just looked up my add in the local paper. I could not find it on there website so I did a search for my phone number. I found my add in the "Work Wanted" section. Now understand this section is full of unemployable, alcoholics on state disability. No one feels safe hiring anyone here in that section. My add was for several months under the landscape section of licensed services. For some stupid reason they saw fit to move it. I called them strait away and gave them hell, They told me its an extra $2 per week, I told them I don't give 2 $hits, get my business out of that section ASAP. No wander noone has been calling me. They are afraid I will rob them.

Steve
11-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh! I am glad you caught it!

Did you find that there was a difference in the ads effectiveness once it was most to that new category?

jasonw
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Oh! I am glad you caught it!

Did you find that there was a difference in the ads effectiveness once it was most to that new category?

Steve as far as I can figure from the dates I have been told I went from several calls a day when it was where it was suppose to be to 0 calls in a few months. Not one person has called sense the add was moved.

Steve
11-07-2009, 10:26 AM
That is incredible on how having an ad under a different heading can make such a difference!

Did the news paper change it back? How are they handling this?