PDA

View Full Version : Higher Growth Businesses Spend More on Marketing and Shift Marketing Online

justin_time
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
http://smallbiztrends.com/2009/11/small-businesses-growth-marketing-online.html

Steve
11-04-2009, 05:54 AM
How do you think knowing that will effect your marketing plan?

Upscale Landcare
02-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Most Landscape Co's. don't bother with a good marketing plan. If you decide to do so, you will be ahead of the curve.
I use a couple of different platforms to do so.
I have recently set up some lead capture pages for people that search on google for my industry type.
Also, I use a simple follow system that helps me acquire new customers through referrals, helps with customer retention, and allows me to keep clients in the know in regards to our service and scheduling.

I know I can't suggest on how I do it on this site, but if anyone is interested email me and I will try to help.

My email is upscalelandcare@comcast.net

Jon

Steve
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
I have recently set up some lead capture pages for people that search on google for my industry type.

Can you tell us a little about what lead capture pages are?

Upscale Landcare
02-02-2010, 06:26 AM
A lead capture page or squeeze page is designed to gather a potential clients' contact information.
Typically, a lead capture page has a headline like "Looking for a Reliable Landscape Co." then it has an offer of some sort. Within this offer you will likely offer something free or discounted (free works best). The FREE offer is what they will find after they submit their information into the capture area.

As you gather leads, contact them and see if you can help them with their problem. They are looking so obviously they need your help. Remember: You are the best at what you do, and you can help.

LCP's are great but you need to be able to drive traffic to it. If you don't then the LCP is no better than a static website.

Any questions
upscalelandcare@comcast.net

Steve
02-02-2010, 09:18 AM
What kind of freebies should a lawn care business owner consider offering on such a page?

Upscale Landcare
02-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Depends on the type of services that you provide.

Maybe a free mowing.

Or

A gift certificate to a local restaurant. Cross promoting would work with this type of freebie.

Steve
02-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Most Landscape Co's. don't bother with a good marketing plan. If you decide to do so, you will be ahead of the curve.

What others things do you feel a lawn care business owner should be including in their marketing plan?