PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Paver Supply Company

paversupplycompany
11-03-2009, 08:36 AM
We would like to introduce ourselves to all of the hardscapers out there in this forum.

We are a new company serving central Georgia & Western Alabama. We provide namebrand pavers at a discount price by purchasing and reselling overstock & over run items. All of our products are deeply discounted off of the retail pallet price and we sell to other suppliers, installers and the general public too. Our pallet prices are $125 for pavers and $175 for retaining wall blocks.

We are a new company, so our inventory will grow as we do. Please feel free to check us out online and see what we have in stock. We look forward to being able to serve those in Georgia and Alabama.

Thank you,
Paver Supply Company (http://www.paversupplycompany.com)

Steve
11-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting such a business?

arthur712
11-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

paversupplycompany
11-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting such a business?

To be honest, it was just an opportunity that just popped up for us out of necessity. I am by no means a master paver, though I have done a few small jobs for myself and family, for no charge. Other than those, I like to refer all of the professional work out to someone else.

But as to how we got into it, I wanted to do my own patio on day, and went to a big box store to look at prices on the pavers, and saw that they were a little expensive to me. I had a friend in the business, and he told me about all of the over-runs that his company had on a regular basis, and also told me that they just crushed them if they couldn't sell them.

To me, this seemed like a good business opportunity. If I can buy a product that the manufacturer does not want, and sell it inexpensively to customers, and still make a profit, it seems like everyone gets a little win out of that. So here I am.

If anyone out there is in Georgia, and is looking for some pavers, for a nice price, please check out our inventory @ www.paversupplycompany.com (http://www.paversupplycompany.com)

Steve
11-04-2009, 02:06 PM
That is a great story! What kinds of things have you been doing to promote your business?

Have you looked into having classes on how to install the bricks? Maybe someone from the brick manufacturing place could send someone over. You could then video tape it and put it up on your site to drive more traffic to your site.

Maybe you could also do some projects for a local school or church or fire dept and send papers to the press about it?