PDA

View Full Version : Game plan for the fall and winter season

brothamanjyro
10-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi,
A friend of mine has the materials that are needed to perform lawn care services, and I have the transportation, the marketing ability, time for labor, and funding for extra expenses. I want to generate a profit, but I want to know how to go at this in the right way. I have decided to create flyers and business cards to get the word out about our service. My concerns are not major, but never the less I have a few. Door-to-door marketing and potential sales is the general philosophy, I need to know what we can do to ensure that we will indeed, line up clients in order to make a profit? Thanks.

brothamanjyro
10-28-2009, 07:50 PM
I am in the process of teaming with a partner in a; lawnclean up business. The problem is that we will be working from the bottom with practically nothing. In what ways or what should be the next step, as I prepare to invest more money into the idea? What basic things or materials, equipment, is needed in order for us to get a start?
Thank you for your time.

Steve
10-29-2009, 07:18 AM
Welcome to our forum.

Being that we are going into mid Fall now, what kinds of services are you planning on marketing now and when can you get started offering those services?