PDA

View Full Version : hello my name is bobby

bobbyr
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM
landscaping is not my job but a hobby for my wife and me i am not lucky enough to do it as a job like most of you here my projects seem to take me most of the summer then in the spring i find myself changing things up again i think mainly because i like to be out side anyway if i am not in the yard i am camping and fishing with my kids my main job is building trailers and i really enjoy doing it also i like to read these kinds of forums to see what people are doing and if i can build something that can make peoples life a little less back breaking in this type of industry or if i can answer any questions they might have about the trucks or trailers they are having problems with i know a lot about both i was a truck mechanic for 15+ years before i started this full time so if it has hydrolics and tires ect. i can probly help you out i do have alot of freinds that do landscaping and dirt work for a living a i plan on telling them about this sight thanks for your time bobby if you want to see what i do you can look at my sight www.sidedumpindustries.com but i am just wanting to get some cool ideas from you for my yard maybe find out how to keep my yard a little greener in between treatments from the lawn man and help you out if i can and make some new freinds along the way

Steve
10-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi Bobby,

Welcome to our forum!

I am just checking out your site and that product sure does look interesting! How did you get involved with that? What kinds of work do you do for them?

bobbyr
10-28-2009, 08:37 AM
will my grandpa started our truck repair shop in 1971-72 and threw that time he would build things like grain boxes,dump truck box ect. eventhings like fan trams that give you a ride to your car after a ball game or what not back in 1990 we started getting into the trailers pretty good and today we primarly build side dumps and my dad moved the truck shop a couple of miles down the road to give us more room and me i run the production plant and i also develop new products for us to market and so on

arthur712
10-28-2009, 12:57 PM
welcome to the forum Bobby!

akessinger84
10-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Hello and welcome

Steve
10-29-2009, 06:56 AM
That must be a lot of fun! I bet you get a chance to experiment with a lot of ideas that pop into your head. Hydraulics can be a lot of fun! :)

Do you have any dream projects you would like to work on next?