PDA

View Full Version : Did you watch Apprentice?

Steve
05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Before I give my reaction, I wanted to see if anyone else watched The Apprentice tonight and see what your reaction was.

Steve
05-23-2006, 10:19 PM
The two teams, one gal team and one guy team had to create uniforms for staff at the Embassy Suites. The designs were to be judged by the employees after viewing the designs on a runway modeling display.

This would seem like a no brainer. Go ask the employees what they would like in their uniforms and then make them. The employees will vote for you and you win.

The guy team did just that. Maybe they also took this strategy because they had no ideas in fashion design anyway so why not do what the employees say.

The gal team talked to the employees and then went off to make their own designs. The uniforms the gal team made looked like something out of a sci fi hotel. The material was shiny and it wasn't designed to be practical. It was all for show.

Which team did the employees vote for? The guys team.

The reward was a chance to have dinner with Trump's kids. As you are watching it, aren't you thinking, couldn't they do something better than that? It was a pretty lame reward, but I guess it was easy for the producers.

Which of the gals then got fired? Both.

Not surprising. neither of them stood out. All in all though, none of the contestants left seem to be stand outs.

What's your view?

tiedeman
05-24-2006, 10:09 PM
I was able to watch it tonight. I only saw the last little bit, with the models on the run way and the firing. The other team was going for style compared to practical.